Spanks vs Angels game 5

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yanks have the corpseball thing going. Popup city, warning track power. The solo homer when you are down by a bunch. Long looping swings. Terrible.

God I hope they come back to win this game. Facing that and their terrible defense, terrible bullpen outside of Mo and of course facing Jaret Freakin Wright in game one.

f***ing Yanks lets go.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
The Yanks have the corpseball thing going. Popup city, warning track power.  The solo homer when you are down by a bunch.  Long looping swings.  Terrible. 

God I hope they come back to win this game.  Facing that and their terrible defense, terrible bullpen outside of Mo and of course facing Jaret Freakin Wright in game one. 

f***ing Yanks lets go.

They have the momentum right now but can they capitalize on it? Thats the question.

They got 2 more cracks at it but K-Rod is looming.

no bending of the rules/schedule...cause I'm damn sure if it was us they would be ready to play us NO problem...I'm sick of everyone acting like they deserve something...first they say we should play out the last 3 games of the regular schedule with our normal starters or it wouldnt be fair...well nothings fair.... this is the Playoffs...lol...get the job done in 3 like we did and then you get to rest!

QUOTE(3RDBASE @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 09:08 PM)
no bending of the rules/schedule...cause I'm damn sure if it was us they would be ready to play us NO problem...I'm sick of everyone acting like they deserve something...first they say we should play out the last 3 games of the regular schedule with our normal starters or it wouldnt be fair...well nothings fair.... this is the Playoffs...lol...get the job done in 3 like we did and then you get to rest!

f*** fair, every year the Angels bone us on getaway day. They f***ing did it again this year. Made us play a night game on a Thursday. I hope they have jetlag like a motherf***er and yawn during every single pitch.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
f*** fair, every year the Angels bone us on getaway day.  They f***ing did it again this year.  Made us play a night game on a Thursday.  I hope they have jetlag like a motherf***er and yawn during every single pitch.

LOL! They still haven't won s*** though.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
I'm not suggesting that there SHOULD be a day off. I'm just surprised that with all the Bankee ass licking, someone hasn't stepped in.

I agree. You know the Easters Seaboard Propoganda Network will trumpet that over and over again.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
I agree.  You know the Easters Seaboard Propoganda Network will trumpet that over and over again.

Buster Homley already did his b**** article about it today.

In the adult waaa waaa waaa waaa voice from the cartoon peanuts.

WAAAAA WAAAA WAAAAA UNFAIR WAAA WAAAA WAAA YANKEES WAAAA WAAA ONLY TEAM IN BASEBALL WAAAAA WAAA WAAA MANGINA ITCHES WAAA WAAA WAAA DAMN WHITESOX WAAAA WAAAA BLIZZARD OF OZ WAAA WAAA WAAA WHY DID MY PARENTS CALL ME BUSTER WAAAAAA