Spanks vs Angels game 5

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
i'm not talking tonight.  i'm talking longer term.  it seems to me even if they take the punch tonight and get by the spankees, then they are going to have a hard time against us, if fartolo colon is out.

I agree. Im hoping against hope the Angels get by tonight. Its all going to come down to how well Santana comes out after the rough inning. He starts setting em down in order I think the Angels have a really good shot of taking this.

Either way though our staff has a CLEAR edge over whoever advances.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 01:18 AM)
oh, thanks Nuke, now I know what SFF meant.

Sitting in stupid Stats class going through lecture of statistical sampling.  UGH.

I suppose I could have been more clear. Just watching the play develop was like watching a car accident you see coming. Sorry you are in class Kap.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
Jaret Wright is in Chicago preparing for a possible start tomorrow.

Byrd/Washburn or Wright vs the White Sox tomorrow.

I am liking our chances.

Im salivating at the prospect of facing Jared Wright but I think in the long run we're better off facing the Angels and their decimated staff.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 01:20 AM)
I suppose I could have been more clear. Just watching the play develop was like watching a car accident you see coming.  Sorry you are in class Kap.

:lol:

no problem. ya'll are gonna have to be my eyes and ears for a while.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 01:21 AM)
Im salivating at the prospect of facing Jared Wright but I think in the long run we're better off facing the Angels and their decimated staff.

KROD and/or Rivera is not the pitchers you want to come back against. We need to jump out every single game. That's for sure.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
I suppose I could have been more clear. Just watching the play develop was like watching a car accident you see coming.  Sorry you are in class Kap.

I have Accounting class tomorrow night right as the game is starting. Im going to miss most of it.

DAMN IT ALL!!