Might have 2 extra tix for tonight

tonyho7476

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 06:05 AM)
I had like 6 people cancel on me.  What is up with these folks?  I'd give my right arm to get the kind of tix I have for tonight.  Unreal.

Truly insane. Priorities, people!!!

have fun tonight and bring home a winner! :cheers :gosox3:

I was willing to give these to friends for face, but they had to pay for me and my girl to go. Way fair of a deal. They don't want to do it...See ya. I had a guy last week skip out on me for a ticket because why? Because he promised he would help a friend get ready for their wedding....by working on their center pieces. I will make fun of him forever over that.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 06:24 AM)
Truly insane.  Priorities, people!!!

have fun tonight and bring home a winner!  :cheers  :gosox3:

I wore my Guillen jersey to game 1 last week...wearing it right now at work. I'm out of dress code...but I don't care...send me home then.

White Sox, White Sox, Go, Go, White Sox! :cheers

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:26 AM)
maybe if you werent charging 1000 dollars for two seats in the upper bowl someone would actually buy them.

Read much...?

"I was willing to give these to friends for face, but they had to pay for me and my girl to go. "

That's $130 a seat. Seats in the same area are going for triple that elsewhere.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:30 AM)
Read much...?

"I was willing to give these to friends for face, but they had to pay for me and my girl to go. "

steff, i dont like you.

thats the price i was quoted from tony last thursday.

oh, btw, i deleted that message because i decided it was irrelevent, he was just testing the water.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:33 AM)
steff, i dont like you.

thats the price i was quoted from tony last thursday.

oh, btw, i deleted that message because i decided it was irrelevent, he was just testing the water.

Shucks... how will I ever sleep tonight.. :rolly

Well.. they are his tickets and there is a market for them. I wouldn't do it, but it's his right.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:30 AM)
Read much...?

Yeah, I just asked my buddy to pay for me and Helen. He can't make it...not that he thought it was a bad deal. Its a great deal. I was dissappointed in that. I have been trying to get friends to go, like crazy. I'm stunned at people's priorities.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:42 AM)
Yeah, I just asked my buddy to pay for me and Helen.  He can't make it...not that he thought it was a bad deal.  Its a great deal.  I was dissappointed in that.  I have been trying to get friends to go, like crazy.  I'm stunned at people's priorities.

Where are they again...? I know folks who would KILL to pay that little for a ticket tonight if you haven't gotten rid of them yet.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:43 AM)
Where are they again...? I know folks who would KILL to pay that little for a ticket tonight if you haven't gotten rid of them yet.

Their 147, but I'm still trying to get someone I know to go...thanks. I might get back to you. I got a guy at work here who really wants to go, and I'm going to ask him when he comes in. Either way...I'll be there, you'll be there...40,000 plus will be there and you know what happens then....we win...and we :cheers

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:45 AM)
Their 147, but I'm still trying to get someone I know to go...thanks.  I might get back to you.  I got a guy at work here who really wants to go, and I'm going to ask him when he comes in.  Either way...I'll be there, you'll be there...40,000 plus will be there and you know what happens then....we win...and we  :cheers

Okedokey...

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 11:43 PM)

Absolutely, who knows how long it could be before we make the Conference Finals again (hopefully not that long), so for any White Sox fans in Chicago without seats, snap these up if you have the chance!!!!!

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:53 AM)
Absolutely, who knows how long it could be before we make the Conference Finals again (hopefully not that long), so for any White Sox fans in Chicago without seats, snap these up if you have the chance!!!!!

Fly in from Australia...I'll give them to you for free.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:20 AM)
Because he promised he would help a friend get ready for their wedding....by working on their center pieces.  I will make fun of him forever over that.

I did my centerpieces alone in less than an hr on Sunday (and that was 21 centerpieces, probably only will use 19 of 'em). The only thing I have left on them is the remaining team trivia (9 or 10 are complete).

Anyhow, I wish I could go, but no tickets yet (hoping my aunt can come through though).

GO SOX!

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:02 AM)
I did my centerpieces alone in less than an hr on Sunday (and that was 21 centerpieces, probably only will use 19 of 'em).  The only thing I have left on them is the remaining team trivia (9 or 10 are complete).

Anyhow, I wish I could go, but no tickets yet (hoping my aunt can come through though).

GO SOX!

Why didn't you do it right in the middle of a playoff game? :bang

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:08 AM)
Why didn't you do it right in the middle of a playoff game? :bang

Does it count that I am doing the seating arrangement for Brian's family tonight? No, I don't want to (only day FMIL and FSIL could get together this week and it has to get done by Saturday) and since mine took all of 5 minutes, I am hoping it will take as long and then I have the rest of the evening to myself and the TV ;).

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:20 AM)
Does it count that I am doing the seating arrangement for Brian's family tonight? No, I don't want to (only day FMIL and FSIL could get together this week and it has to get done by Saturday) and since mine took all of 5 minutes, I am hoping it will take as long and then I have the rest of the evening to myself and the TV ;).

Is this guy worth all this hassle?

I'm kidding...congrats...and make sure you do the arrangements before 7:00 :P