When will Ruddy yan go to Birmingham?

Cerbaho-WG

.358 BA .412 OBP .423 SLG 49 H 4 2B 1 3B 1 HR 14 BB 21 SO 25 SB

That Matt Guerrier for Yan and Marte trade looks like a bank robbery right now.

I love Yan. He's drawing walks, stealing bases and hitting for an avg. Does have a good amount of K's though.

Still, I'm with ya Cerb, we got to get this guy up to AA. No sense in letting him continue to repeat the league.

Yan won't make it to Birmingham until there is a clamp on required playing time for Josh Shaeffer. If Yan comes up, then Sandoval and then Reyes has to play and that would cut time from Shaeffer.

Don't see that happening anytime soon, unfortunately.

Think Yan and Reyes at the top of the Barons order wouldn't be nice to see??

Exactly Cali, which is why wait. Shaffer isn't a prospect. We have been nice to him long enough. Now is the time to move him to the bench and start playing Reyes and Yan the majority of the time. Those are the guys with major league potential and those are who should be playing.

Plus, it would make it so much funner to watch Barons games and I know Rex is up for that :headbang

As a selfish Hog fan, I would like to see him stay, but I fully expect changes soon. If he goes , we all wish him well. He just got his 26th stolen base for the year and he pulled a nice home run off the scoreboard yesterday. Oh well, he deserves to go it.

ChiSoxfan:  did you really say "funner?"

Your damn right I did. I have a habit of thinking some players make a game funner to watch. Jimenez is one of those guys for me. I love watching his swing and how easy he makes things look at the plate.

I know laugh all you want now. I really opened myself up for those that think Miles should be the starting 2nd baseman.