Angels Fans

Lefty Of Love

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
Um, we have the Rally Crede and we handed out thundersticks for Game 2 IIRC.

It didn't mean the thuderstix weren't lame! I didn't bang 'em...but I'm for all showings of support. tonight I'm going to wear Thunder Pants...wait till you see those in action.

The thundersticks SUCK. They ARE lame. That's a total Dodgers/Anaheim thing and I couldn't believe they were here for the Boston game. I hope to never see them again.

The white towels are fine, but those things are obnoxious. Somebody who sat in the upper deck told me how people never put them down and not only was the noise obnoxious, but it would obstruct their view.

We can make enough noise without those stupid things. The only "thunder sticks" I want to see from here on out is the White Sox' bats.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:16 AM)
Um, we have the Rally Crede and we handed out thundersticks for Game 2 IIRC.

The Rally Crede is a Soxtalk thing, not a White Sox thing. You don't see the RAlly Crede jumping up and down on the jumbotron at the Cell do you? :headshake

I was at Game 2 and I left my thundersticks on the ramp on the way up to my seats. If you can't whistle, clap or chant at hte game, you got some problems that thundersticks arent gonna solve. They are so obnoxious and cheapen the noise made by the real fans who won't have any part of thundersticks.

I only mentioned them in relation to the Angels because it seems like they take them to a whole new level - everyone at Angels stadium yesterday seemed to be banging thundersticks.

The only redeeming part about Angels fans is the hot SoCal chicks.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:19 AM)
It didn't mean the thuderstix weren't lame!  I didn't bang 'em...but I'm for all showings of support.  tonight I'm going to wear Thunder Pants...wait till you see those in action.

Just don't wear the Thunder Thong. We need to keep fans at the game.

QUOTE(Lefty Of Love @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 11:57 AM)
The Rally Crede is a Soxtalk thing, not a White Sox thing.  You don't see the RAlly Crede jumping up and down on the jumbotron at the Cell do you? :headshake

If that happened, I'd be looking out for the Island of Dr. Moreau.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 11:02 AM)
Hey, you don't know what I look like in a thong.  6'2", 170 pounds, can look pretty hot barely covered up!

Not...feelin'...so...good..........

:puke

But hey, whatever works to get the Sox to the World Series!

Gee Lefty.. who pissed in your Cheerios this morning... :huh:

Obviously you don't like that stuff.. but maybe you can think of others as you get your stupid ALCS giveaway today... give it to a kid that would truly appreciate it.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:08 AM)
Gee Lefty.. who pissed in your Cheerios this morning...  :huh:

Obviously you don't like that stuff.. but maybe you can think of others as you get your stupid ALCS giveaway today... give it to a kid that would truly appreciate it.

I love giveaways at the ballpark, but not ones that cheapen the cheering of real fans, hence my problem with thunder sticks. Also, I should be so lucky as to be getting a giveaway this evening... :crying

I'm not an advocate for the east-coast school of thought that makes baseball a serious matter and that you should act like you're stepping into church when you get to the ballpark. But thunder sticks and a rally monkey? Cmon, if that's not stupid I don't know what is.

QUOTE(Lefty Of Love @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
I love giveaways at the ballpark, but not ones that cheapen the cheering of real fans, hence my problem with thunder sticks.  Also, I should be so lucky as to be getting a giveaway this evening... :crying

I'm not an advocate for the east-coast school of thought that makes baseball a serious matter and that you should act like you're stepping into church when you get to the ballpark.  But thunder sticks and a rally monkey?  Cmon, if that's not stupid I don't know what is.

Most fans don't live by the Church of Baseball logic.. gotta cater to the masses.

I guess I don't see the problem. Atleast they have something unique and original, there is something to say about that. Also, it makes a lot of noise. They also drew 3.4 million fans, so I don't think the fans or the team is complaining.

I also find it ironic that a White Sox fan is telling other fans how to act.