JM to address media at 4pm

ANDYTHECLOWN

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now it doesn't appear as if anyone is leaving, but thats just going off what Kaplan's tone was. I tried flipping to Sporting News Radio in Chicago seeing if they would be mentioning it, but got nothing. Would the Fox Sports Affiliate in Chicago (Radio) have anything?

Right now it doesn't appear as if anyone is leaving, but thats just going off what Kaplan's tone was.  I tried flipping to Sporting News Radio in Chicago seeing if they would be mentioning it, but got nothing.  Would the Fox Sports Affiliate in Chicago (Radio) have anything?

I'm sure the Score will be all over it when anything breaks

Ya i asked about Reinsdorf cuz if changes were going to be made, you'd assume he'd be around

David Kaplan said that KW was going to talk about what happened with his sons in North Carolina, but that could of just been what he thought.  He did say the media is all over the place.

He mentioned JM saying something about the heart of the lineup, but not sure if he's referring to a previous quote or not.

It's not like the Sox to hold a press conference though for absolutly nothing except changing the heart of the line-up. I do expect something significant to happen.

CWSOX45

Damn it, Chicago sporting news radio doesn't even mention the Sox during their sports break.

What the hell is going on? I Know I heard Mac say they would have something from Jerry at 4. Nothing. Where is it at? :huh:

No, i think it could be as simple as addressing the comments from Sunday...i wouldn't consider that "nothing". And why would something "big" happen in the dugout?

Right now, I think if something was happening that the major Chicago Radio stations would of jumped on it, but maybe the conference hasn't started yet. I know Kaplan said that Williams was getting ready to come out.

That could mean Manuel was already out there or that it has yet to start. Someone should call the Sox and ask if they have been fired yet, lol.

Oh ya, from Socal.

No, i think it could be as simple as addressing the comments from Sunday...i wouldn't consider that "nothing". And why would something "big" happen in the dugout?

I have a feeling this is a clear the air bulls*** thing. The players would be in the dugout as bating practice is about to begin. I also think the media is not allowed into the locker room at various times during game day. With no media coverage this is problem jsut a "team meeting' thing.

And unless this is a case where someone is resigning on the spot, info always leaks to someone and you'll see it on like the espn bottom line and stuff....why the hell is this in the dugout? I'm less "optimistic" now about this "press conference"

I'm down here in champaign for school but only one more final left and i'm back in barrington, Il

It is getting late to be making a "change" announcement. I could be wrong, but a clearing of the air seems more appropriate. A clubhouse meeting everyone was saying they didn't need.

What a bunch of BS. These team meetings don't work. :finger

Why the hell can't the higher ups in this organization get the balls to fire someone. :huh:

And unless this is a case where someone is resigning on the spot, info always leaks to someone and you'll see it on like the espn bottom line and stuff....why the hell is this in the dugout? I'm less "optimistic" now about this "press conference"

I'm down here in champaign for school but only one more final left and i'm back in barrington, Il

good luck with your final -

and I sure wish we had some news now -

good luck with the final and safe trip home -

this is getting out of hand if this is just a team meeting.  SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE...someone somewhere needs to grow a pair  :fyou

Does the press usually report White Sox team meetings? I honestly can't remember.

CWSOX45