Who would you rather see win the NLCS?

Takatsufan

Who would you rather see win the NLCS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see win the NLCS?

• Houston Astros
    • St. Louis Cardinals

QUOTE(Takatsufan @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
It's a tough choice.  I think I would rather see the Astros, even though they have some fantastic starting pitching.

A Private in the White Sox Army

visit whitesoxinteractive.com

Nice Sig. :headshake

Funny, if you mentioned soxtalk at WSI, you'd be banned in a minute by George :lolhitting Here, we don't mind, we love the comparison :D But I'm wondering, why are you posting here?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 12:40 PM)
Nice Sig.  :headshake

Funny, if you mentioned soxtalk at WSI, you'd be banned in a minute by George  :lolhitting Here, we don't mind, we love the comparison  :D But I'm wondering, why are you posting here?

The answer is probably the obvious, he got banned at WSI for something... :bang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 12:42 PM)
The answer is probably the obvious, he got banned at WSI for something...  :bang

I wonder if he was one of the doubters that George tossed when the Sox made the playoffs :lolhitting

Astros :cheers Clemens :cheers Love the team. I will be flipping back and forth tonight, only when there is a break in the Sox game

Both teams are real good. The Cards have a good offense and some pretty good SP’s. The Astros have the pitching, but they’re offense can be their downfall. Just like us (not such spectacular offense) they have different guys who can come through in the clutch and put them ahead.

I like both teams so it doesn’t matter who we face in the World Series. ;)

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 01:50 AM)
If the Sox play the Cards, this campus will be absolutely nuts.

Last night Legends was advertising Sox and Cards games. Originally they were going to have the Sox games on both projection screens and the Cards on all the other TV. Of course Cards fans wanted sound and a bigger picture, so they had the Cards game on in the front and the Sox game in the back.

The Sox fans totally outnumbered the Cards fans, and you couldn't hear anything from them, yet the Sox fans were going nuts after every double play.

I'm starting to see newly purchased Angels hats too. :angry:

I love the Cards wo I will root for them. If Thomas and Bagwell were both healthy then I'd love to see them face off for a ring because of all the similarities and all. I love Baggs, Biggio, and Oswalt but I am a Cardinal fan. At least if the Cards win then I can be assured of watching the Series. If the Sox and Cards get bounced I will be in a bad mood for a while........unless the Broncos beat the Pats this week!

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
Personally, I prefer Houston. They are way weaker than the Cards are all around. We could probably sweep the stros. the Cards, on the other hand, would take 5 or 6 games at least. just my opinion though, what you all think? :gosoxretro:

Theres a poll question like this in around the horn.

Right now I'd prefer that the White Sox go about things and win tomorrow. I don't care when it comes to the NL. I just want the White Sox to take this one game at a time and play there style of baseball. If they execute and play to their ability, we should be in good shape.