Cub fans support the pale hose in style

WinningUgly85

I just turned on the news on NBC and they showed a highlight saying that Cub fans in support of the white sox made shirts saying "bi-sox-ual". Stuff like this makes me wish the Chicago Cubs never existed.

nothing against bisexuals, It just bothers me that these cub fans think they're funny and go to the Cell wearing those shirts just to jump on the bandwagon.

:banghead

:gosoxretro:

Edited by WinningUgly85

QUOTE(WinningUgly85 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 03:13 PM)
I just turned on the news on NBC and they showed a highlight saying that Cub fans in support of the white sox made shirts saying "bi-sox-ual".  Stuff like this makes me wish the Chicago Cubs never existed. 

nothing against bisexuals, It just bothers me that these cub fans think they're funny and go to the Cell wearing those shirts just to jump on the bandwagon.

:banghead

:gosoxretro:

that doesn't bother me really...what does bother me is that a REAL FREAKIN SOX DIEHARD is losing his longawaited ALCS seat for some CUBS bozo? WTF? Chicago Scrubs please pay attention to the Bears now....its over already....get ready to hype up spring training again....

Yeah I saw it on the news yesterday. Tthe guy said he is from the southside and all his friends are sox fans and he is a cubs fan. They showed him trying to sell them at Jimbos and then at the park. He said he had sold 40 already and only had 20 more left. They were sellin for 20 bucks.

None of this money goes towards the team. This is just a guy trying to make a buck.

I live in Wrigleyville and by and large people here are wishing the Sox well, even cheering for them when the games are on at the bars.

Those who are wishing otherwise--well, those are the tools that make you realize one reason why you're not a Cubs fan.