Angels @ White Sox--ALCS Game 2

Whitesoxfan56

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 08:05 PM)
Someone needs to have a chat with the hitters on the whole corpseball approach.  It taint working.  If its center in you can swing at the ball.  If its in the dirt leave it be.

I agree. I think they are trying to strikeout on purpose to piss us all off and it really freaking sucks!!!

Cmon guys. Quit sucking against good pitchers on purpose.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 08:04 PM)
Alright, now let's hit some 600 foot, solo homeruns this inning...because you know that's what they'll be trying to do.

That's about the only way this team will score right now. Is it just me...or was that probably the worst thing for Pods hitting his jack?!? Now he's lookin for it and ends up poppin the f***er up all the time.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:04 AM)
These are two awesome pitching teams. ITs incredible. Probably makes for pretty boring baseball for the "normal" fan though.

Paul Byrd on 3 days rest and Jarrod Washburn returning from his deathbed does not make for "awesome" pitching. Hitters taking pitches down the middle while swinging at s*** outta the zone or right in on their hands makes those pitchers look "awesome"

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 08:04 PM)
These are two awesome pitching teams. ITs incredible. Probably makes for pretty boring baseball for the "normal" fan though.

Yeah our offense pwn3s lefties. Yet barely scratches a run across thanks to a first inning gift. this is a guy who we have hit well this year, he is on his death bed, then comes in and shuts the team down.

Bring on Lackey, we are ready.

That's about the only way this team will score right now.  Is it just me...or was that probably the worst thing for Pods hitting his jack?!?  Now he's lookin for it and ends up poppin the f***er up all the time.

I would have rather seen Timo pinch-hit for Podsednik there. I'm not joking either.

QUOTE(mmmmmbeeer @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
Paul Byrd on 3 days rest and Jarrod Washburn returning from his deathbed does not make for "awesome" pitching.  Hitters taking pitches down the middle while swinging at s*** outta the zone or right in on their hands makes those pitchers look "awesome"

Yah. Lets just ignore their results over the year.