Angels @ White Sox--ALCS Game 2

Whitesoxfan56

What the hell was Joey Cora thinking. That said, it took a perfect play by Quinlan to get the out, but you take zero f***ing chances on a thing like that. We had a runner on 3rd and nobody out.

Awesome play by Quinlan, he slid, got up and made a strong throw and Jose somehow got the tag in. That was a very close play, some replays I thought he was safe, others I thought he was out.

This whole series (all the guys lost on the bases) reminds me of how the Sox played down in Anaheim earlier this year when they had a few guys cut down at the plate and at 2nd (all on really really close calls).

QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 05:55 PM)
Thanks Joey you f***ing moron!!

That was as dumb a call as I've ever seen!

My gawd. STUPID!!!

WHO COST US IN 1983? I cant remember...GOD DAMN IT! WE RESEMBLE THE SCRUBS ALL THE SUDDEN!

I HOPE THE CROWD STAYS WITH MB! KEEP UP THE PAIN! I LOVED THE CROWD TAUNTING VLADDY WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO PICK UP THE BALL.

WAS THAT A SUPERMAN CAPE THAT SOMEBODY MENTIONED EARLIER ON AROW? I MEAN THAT MOFO FLEW LIKE NO OTHER! AWESOME AROW! f*** CORA!

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 04:58 PM)
And Rowand was laboring on his way to home  :headshake

He was totally gassed, but more imoprtantly he had just dove and had to get back up and get going again. Just a bonehead call. That said, anything less than what Quinlan did (which was spectacular) and he's safe. You just don't do that with no one out.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 04:59 PM)
THAT play will cost us game two. Book it.

Basically put it this way, we got a gift run, and than gave it back to them because we screwed up a guaranteed run.

Uribe just throws one away with Molina running (Jose). Lets pick him up.