Your point might have finally gotten across..

redandwhite

Since every White Sox fan ever started s*** w/ DP. GMAFB. You hate being typecasted into some of things people say about Boston fans. Yet, all you do is continually typecast ALL White Sox fans by continually saying we are classless, and you still come back. It's getting tired.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)
Since every White Sox fan ever started s*** w/ DP.  GMAFB.  You hate being typecasted into some of things people say about Boston fans.  Yet, all you do is continually typecast ALL White Sox fans by continually saying we are classless, and you still come back.  It's getting tired.

I told myself the first person to misinterpret it, the post would be edited. Thats not what I meant by it, you should know better.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
I told myself the first person to misinterpret it, the post would be edited.  Thats not what I meant by it, you should know better.

I do know better. I've kept my mouth shut for a long time, but I just don't understand why you keep coming back. You constantly just post that White Sox fans are awful, classless, etc. No one's forcing you to come here. If you don't like it, you don't have to post here.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
I do know better.  I've kept my mouth shut for a long time, but I just don't understand why you keep coming back.  You constantly just post that White Sox fans are awful, classless, etc.  No one's forcing you to come here.  If you don't like it, you don't have to post here.

I don't post that White Sox fans are awful and classless, ever. I do think there are some, just like every other fan base, but the pros outweigh the cons on this board.

As for this post. You completely, 100%, misinterpreted it.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 05:31 PM)
Boy I am glad redandwhite deleted this message for the rest of us.  If we stick around, maybe he will start making people stand in the corner.  It is so mice to ruin your own post for everybody just because you don't like one poster.

I second that opinion.