Pick to click?

DePloderer

Pulled this from the PTC board:

Rules and Scoring:

1 pick per person per game. (so if there's a double header, you get 2 picks...one for each game)

If the highest scoring player is not picked by anyone, then the next highest scoring player, who was picked by a contestant, wins.

1 pt per Base

1 pt per RBI

1 pt per RS

1 pt per SB

(-1 pt per out in official AB, E, K, or CS, in case of tie only)

A specific player can only be taken twice in one week. Picking a player for a 3rd time is the same as making no pick.

Picks must be in by the first pitch of the game, no exceptions

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 07:45 AM)
Pulled this from the PTC board:

Rules and Scoring:

1 pick per person per game. (so if there's a double header, you get 2 picks...one for each game)

If the highest scoring player is not picked by anyone, then the next highest scoring player, who was picked by a contestant, wins.

1 pt per Base

1 pt per RBI

1 pt per RS

1 pt per SB

(-1 pt per out in official AB, E, K, or CS, in case of tie only)

A specific player can only be taken twice in one week. Picking a player for a 3rd time is the same as making no pick.

Picks must be in by the first pitch of the game, no exceptions

Thanks again

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 01:43 AM)
As simple as that? Duh. Thanks.

Its actually a complete rip off of what the White Sox announcers to themselves during a game. They each make a pick to click, and then a winner is declared after the game. We have run our own version of this here on Soxtalk for about 3 years now, and even had a couple of prizes this year, thanks to the generosity of a couple of players.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 09:39 AM)
We should take a moment and thank the guys responsible for tallying the results all season long.  :cheers

Here, Here!! :cheers

Although I gotta think Yoda slipped somebody a sweet bribe to pull ahead of everybody in the standings like that. . . :fight :bringit :bang :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 10:57 AM)
Here, Here!!  :cheers

Although I gotta think Yoda slipped somebody a sweet bribe to pull ahead of everybody in the standings like that. . .  :fight  :bringit  :bang  :D

$20, $40, $60, $80, $100... Oh Um, I mean uh, I finally got my welfare check cashed... I am off to uh, uh, go get some groceries.