Best post on the Angels MLB boards.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

one of the worst calls I've ever seen by an ump, no question. BUT, when a championship caliber team can only manage to score ONE run, youre opening the door for the other team to beat you. how many at bats did Vlady have? how many at bats did GA have? etc, etc, etc. a championship team doesnt allow this kind of scenario to happen. they score more runs to allow for their own mistakes........P.S. ..if a Molina was catching this never would have happened. you know this ..Josh Paul is at best an amatuer. as soon as you see this clown putting one foot in front of the other towards first base you throw the #### ball to first. Angels beat themselves tonight

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)
LMFAO AT THE MLB BOARDS!!!!

All the Spankee, Red Sucks and Astro loser fans are uniting against the Sox and b****ing about the call. 

I f***ING LOVE IT!!!!

LOSERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

I'll take the win, but don't think for a second we wouldn't be doing the same thing if the call ahd gone the other way.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)

All the Spankee, Red Sucks and Astro loser fans are uniting against the Sox and b****ing about the call. 

I f***ING LOVE IT!!!!

HAHAHAHA

The Yankees fans, of all teams, have nothing to complain about.

When their bad officiating call occured it was acceptable--since it happened to America's team.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

it was a tie game...

its not like we were losing and won with the call...

god, we still had to make that hit...

it could have easily been forgotten had they struck out crede...

they didn't sox won b****ES...i hope everyone hates us...f***ing way its always been

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
Boards of all teams are criticizing the call, and with good reason.  The umpire called him out.  You can diagnose this for hours, but the fact remains, the White Sox and Angels are tied at 1.  Period.

I don't know, I mean, when I look at the espn ticker it says 2-1 final. Maybe you should phone your congressman?

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:02 PM)
I don't know, I mean, when I look at the espn ticker it says 2-1 final. Maybe you should phone your congressman?

Maybe he should go to the MLB boards where all the other loser Red Sucks fans are whining about the call.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
The ump didn't throw the 0-2 hanging splitter to Crede. Escobar could of made a pitch and pitched over it. The call wasn't the end of the game.

Sure wasn't and thats why the Angel fans and all the losers Red Sucks and Spankee fans they picked up along the way can all EAT s***!!!!!

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)

I f***ING LOVE IT!!!!

HAHAHAHA

NUKE, LET THEM BE!

All season long we have been disrespected by everyone outside of the White Sox Army. The rest of the major league baseball is just waiting for any kind of opportunity to tear us down. I don't give a damn who criticizes us now. People criticized us when they thought we would forfeit the rained-out game against Boston. People criticized us when they thought we would not want to move this series' first game back to Tuesday. People criticized us for our lacking of perfect attendance. Now people are criticizing us for cheating with the umpire. To all of the people who made these accusations, I will take upon Pierzynski's attitude and say, "The HELL with all of you. All I care about is my White Sox and the RING!"

QUOTE(S720 @ Oct 12, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
NUKE, LET THEM BE! 

All season long we have been disrespected by everyone outside of the White Sox Army.  The rest of the major league baseball is just waiting for any kind of opportunity to tear us down.  I don't give a damn who criticizes us now.  People criticized us when they thought we would forfeit the rained-out game against Boston.  People criticized us when they thought we would not want to move this series' first game back to Tuesday.  People criticized us for our lacking of perfect attendance.  Now people are criticizing us for cheating with the umpire.  To all of the people who made these accusations, I will take upon Pierzynski's attitude and  say, "The HELL with all of you.  All I care about is my White Sox and the RING!"

This year is so special. I want to take every chance I can to stick it to these motherf***ers. To make em eat s*** for all the disrespect they gave us, for all the snubs we got, for all the bulls*** in the press about how we couldn't do this that and the other thing.