Crede....

Heads22

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 04:50 AM)
two words from a guy who watched it, and these words are what i was muttering to myself during his at bat:

RALLY CREDE!!!!

it lives you f***ing haters!

:lolhitthing

THE pitch before he hit that double, I said to my wife, who knows all about the Rally Crede, if ever there were a time for the Rally Crede, it's now.

As soon as it left the bat I knew.

I'm still shocked at it all.

:headbang :headbang

From where our seats were last night, I thought he hit it out. It wasn't until we got to the car that I realized it was only a double.

Fittingly, before the inning they played "I'm Holding Out For A Hero" Although, I'm wondering if that song should be dedicated last night to AJ or Joe last night.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 12:35 PM)
:headbang  :headbang

From where our seats were last night, I thought he hit it out.  It wasn't until we got to the car that I realized it was only a double.

Fittingly, before the inning they played "I'm Holding Out For A Hero"  Although,  I'm wondering if that song should be dedicated last night to AJ or Joe last night.

Yep only a double :lolhitting :cheers

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
Yeah, cas I said Crede was as good of a player as Jeter.  :headshake

Again, and it's like I have to tell you this every freaking time:

It's an accumulation of posts, not just this one in particular. Your man-love for Crede is disturbing to me. Do you write the dude love letters or what? You are so quick to criticize Mark Buehrle. Why? Is it because people say that he's better than Garland? That is the precise reasoning behind your bulls*** Buehrle posts, am I wrong?

GOOD GOD.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 11:59 AM)
Again, and it's like I have to tell you this every freaking time:

It's an accumulation of posts, not just this one in particular.  Your man-love for Crede is disturbing to me.  Do you write the dude love letters or what?  You are so quick to criticize Mark Buehrle.  Why?  Is it because people say that he's better than Garland?  That is the precise reasoning behind your bulls*** Buehrle posts, am I wrong? 

GOOD GOD.

Personal attacks are not allowed on soxtalk so I'm not allowed to respond to such a post. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
Careful guys, this is very close to the policy line. Sounds like a simmering issue. May I suggest the ignore feature?  :cheers  :gosox3:

QUOTE(knightni @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 12:27 PM)
How about blowing up the PMs?

Not mine, but each other's.

Then we won't all have to read it.

:cheers

Hey, don't worry. I've learned my lesson and won't be making attacks. I'm just trying to be a happy camper and root for my team. If HHJ wants to start personal attacks, good for him, but I refuse to get suspended for something dumb again.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 08:27 AM)
Next to Crede and his family, may I introduce the happiest man on the planet when Joe has another "walk off moment"

010509_ScottBoras.jpg

"Get my real estate agent on the phone, we're buying another small country with this contract!"

I was thinking this to. Boras is a "Chicago legend" in BorASS's eyes. When BorASS asks for $8mil per year in December. Joe will have to be getting measured for his Tampa Bay uniform.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 03:29 PM)
I was thinking this to.  Boras is a "Chicago legend" in BorASS's eyes.  When BorASS asks for $8mil per year in December.  Joe will have to be getting measured for his Tampa Bay uniform.

Tack a world series and any sort of decent performance and 8 mil won't be the asking price. It may be the ending price.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
Tack a world series and any sort of decent performance and 8 mil won't be the asking price. It may be the ending price.

Joe crede could get a hit every at-bat from here on out and he will not get close to the price range of 8 million a season. Over three years? Then eight million looks more likely.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)
Joe crede could get a hit every at-bat from here on out and he will not get close to the price range of 8 million a season. Over three years? Then eight million looks more likely.

Try 4 for 7 million and a team option for a 5th year worth 2 million. That's best case for Joe.

I love Joe Crede and have supported him all along, but we have had some pretty nasty mean spirited things said about him on this board. The season is 162 games plus some more, if your lucky. Joe has been a huge part of this teasm success. Everyone fails some times and comes through on others. Joe has been clutch

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
I love Joe Crede and have supported him all along, but we have had some pretty nasty mean spirited things said about him on this board. The season is 162 games plus some more, if your lucky. Joe has been a huge part of this teasm success. Everyone fails some times and comes through on others. Joe has been clutch

True Dat.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 07:42 PM)
Try 4 for 7 million and a team option for a 5th year worth 2 million. That's best case for Joe.

You forget the Scott BorASS has a habit of getting way too much $$$ for players. Beltran is the top ten in payrole, yet Carles Lee had a better year. Other sickly overpaid clients include AROD, IROD, Alex Fernandez (have you seen him lately?), ... and most of top tem players.