I hate Dan Patrick....

whitesoxownyou

This guy is a piece of crap. He said that our story isn't as good as the Red Sox story. He says we haven't had the heartache and felt it and bla bla bla that Boston has had. TThis guy will be getting an email from me, that is for sure. He can talk smack about the play last night all he want, but him saying we don't want it like the Red Sox did? He has stepped over the line. He doesn't know anything that he is talking about. He isn't a White Sox fan so he doesn't know anything about us. I am so mad... I can't believe he actually said that..

You know what? I think he's pissed because our fans aren't stroking his cock because he's throwing them a national coverage bone. Our fans have let this guy have it for trying to hop on the bandwagon now and I think he's seething about what people were yelling to him at the park on tuesday.

Edited by Greg Hibbard

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:26 PM)
But the Red Sox winning was just a huge national 12 month party!!!!!

f*** the redcubs.

Here is the headlines from the redcubs fan site.

It's Another Black Sox Scandal

Angels Robbed in South Side Hustle

Chump Umps in Chicago Throw Away the

2005 American League Championship Series

Boston Dumb Dogs

f*** YOU REDCUBS, f*** YOU!!!!!

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
You guys are playing right into Dan Patricks hand.  he wants you to be pissed, and he wants you to b**** and moan because it is GOOD radio.  Controversy always rules. Ignore Dan, he is just trying to rile you up.

i agree

i never listen to that chumps radio show

The Red Sox battled the evil empire every season. It is a better national story than the White Sox. There are way more Red Sox fans around the country than White Sox fans. That happens when you make a playoff appearance more than 4 times in 45 years.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
You guys are playing right into Dan Patricks hand.  he wants you to be pissed, and he wants you to b**** and moan because it is GOOD radio.  Controversy always rules. Ignore Dan, he is just trying to rile you up.

This scumbag hack is no better than moronatti. f*** him!!

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
I still like Dan Patrick - his show is pretty damn great. I really don't give a rat s*** what ANYONE thinks - Joe Buck, Dan Patrick, ESPN, etc.

who

cares?

The best way to smack them all? WIN IT ALL!!

I couldn't agree more. Winning it all will be the ultimate "Up Yours!" to whole lot of them. :gosox1:

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
You know what? I think he's pissed because our fans aren't stroking his cock because he's throwing them a national coverage bone. Our fans have let this guy have it for trying to hop on the bandwagon now and I think he's seething about what people were yelling to him at the park on tuesday.

i think you are 100% correct

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 05:08 PM)
um.  hey guys.  the white sox are tied 1-1 in the ALCS, and we have Jon Garland, Freddy Garcia, and Jose Contreras going in the next three games.

Why all the anger?

It isnt our pitchers I am worried about. Its our hitters. We just got blanked by a guy who is 2 days removed from a 100 degree fever, and only got two runs off of a guy who had 3 days rest. The Sox also havent scored on their bullpen yet.

The bats have to get going.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 09:15 AM)
It isnt our pitchers I am worried about.  Its our hitters.   We just got blanked by a guy who is 2 days removed from a 100 degree fever, and only got two runs off of a guy who had 3 days rest.   The Sox also havent scored on their bullpen yet.  

The bats have to get going.

I think going to Anaheim is the best thing for the Sox right now. Get outta Chicago, step away from the pressure of home fans, be booed, be the underdog, and punch Dan Patrick on the way.

Actually, I like DP. He was definitely better with Dibble, but he can have his opinion, that's what sports radio is all about. The more you write nasty emails and shout obnoxious comments, the more fuel is added to the fire.

All I can say is...cheer hard and cheer loud for the White Sox and the rest will take care of itself.

EDIT: And when I say "you" I mean White Sox fans, not anyone in particular.

Edited by CanOfCorn