http://dougeddings.com/

southsideirish71

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
s***ty website...

time to realize that the White Sox won the game, and there is more baseball to be played.

I find it funny that someone already registered the address and wasted time and money putting that crap up. Too funny.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 05:14 PM)
I find it funny that someone already registered the address and wasted time and money putting that crap up.  Too funny.

who gives a s*** about any of this. im just going to look at your avatar for a little white longer.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
who gives a s*** about any of this.  im just going to look at your avatar for a little white longer.

The avatar features the official Rally Whore of the 2005 soxtalk chat crew. Some people put a third baseman on a monkeys body, I prefer the purity of a whore who likes to take her clothes off.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
Going back to the other thread on this topic, the one Krush started, it looks in that website like AJ sees the hand gesture for the dropped ball right before running. . .

<_ i don think there any gesture for that. and you aj would have said something like that instead of just didn hear him call me out. if he looking at anything it prob paul.>

QUOTE(lukeman89 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)
does anybody have video of the zoomed in replay?  im gonna try to take a few frames from it and make a photo showing the change in direction in the ball, so i can show some people who havent seen the replay.

33 year vet & now retired Harryass Wendelstatt says it was the appropriate call.

but the interesting thing still to me is that if the ball changed direction then it should be considered a foulball and that wouldve meant a 3-2 count still holds. he wouldve freakin walked him anyway. that pitch has always sucked the rallymonkeystesteswhilerimminghisschuster.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 06:06 PM)
33 year vet & now retired Harryass Wendelstatt says it was the appropriate call. 

but the interesting thing still to me is that if the ball changed direction then it should be considered a foulball and that wouldve meant a 3-2 count still holds.  he wouldve freakin walked him anyway.  that pitch has always sucked the rallymonkeystesteswhilerimminghisschuster.

Just because it changed direction doesn't mean it is a foul ball. The change in direction was up from the ground, like the ball skipped on the dirt right before going into the mit.

On the zoomed in replay, it shows the pitch going down, then right before the mit closes, the ball clearly goes up. Either it was the ground or the mit, but either way it was too close to call and Paul should have just tagged AJ out, but he didnt.