DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?

witesoxfan

it should give him a huge confidence boost.

Exactly how I felt.

And most people here don't think Manuel has balls. He proved those nay-sayers wrong tonight. Even I considered grabbing the Pepto tonight....but didn't need it.

It just proves one more thing....this organization IS getting a little smarter regarding coaches. Last year, had we had Koch, he'd be on the DL right now with a torn labrum or a torn rotator cuff. This year, with Cooper, he gets his fourth (or however many it is) save of the year.

The bullpen is now going to be headed in the right direction, IMO. The two pitchers struggling the most - Gordon and Koch - both came through and helped us get a win. Pretty good game, especially if you like pitcher's duels.

And we beat Daal's ass....serves that son of a b**** right for turning down the contract we offered him and signing with a s***ty-ass team in Baltimore.

Guest hotsoxchick1

a confidence boost maybe... but i would rather go with marte as the regular... hes more reliable..........let botch come in only when we have a huge lead..... ;)

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

How in the hell did he just do that?

Not sure how, but he did it. I'm really concerned about the Sox offense, god they better explode with 10 runs tomorrow.

CWSOX45

We hit about .285 tonight. not great, but a lot better than the last few games.

It's not about getting hits though, it's about getting hits that matter.

They say Cooper and Koch have worked out some flaws Billy had with his mechanics. We all seem to think Cooper's a pretty good pitching coach. Let's give Koch a chance and see if he has worked things out and can go back to consistently bringing the heat. I read that he hit 97 tonight.

Not much heat, lots of offspeed, her dropped a few "hammers". He looked real sharp tonight.

Botch throwing his classic straight fastballs over the plate=bad headache for Sox fans, Botch throwing some junk=much better for the heart. :cheers