Go-Go White Sox

mreye

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 10:59 AM)
I just don't like that style of music.

It's all pork-pie hats and canes and striped suits to me.

Have The Methadones or Rise Against or Alkaline Trio record Go-Go White Sox and we'll talk.

:)

Well, considering I have The Andrews Sisters, Bing Crosby, Benny Goodman, The Boswell Sisters, and Glenn Miller for my listening pleasure as I type this, I guess it makes sense to me why the song doesn't bother me. :D

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 01:12 PM)
Well, considering I have The Andrews Sisters, Bing Crosby, Benny Goodman, The Boswell Sisters, and Glenn Miller for my listening pleasure as I type this, I guess it makes sense to me why the song doesn't bother me.  :D

I just love all music. I kind of had a HUGE change in play style when I got my last guitar, and I haven't recovered, and don't plan to. It's making me become a much better and much more complete guitarist.

Also, ask Tony Iommi what type of music he mainly listens to.

Do I get my card back if I mention I never go anywhere without my Mississippi Fred McDowell CD's??? He might claim to not playing RnR, but nobody in this world (with the exception of maybe the Faces and The Stones) were more RnR than ol' Fred was.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 08:55 AM)
I have not been able to get that song out of my head for the past 2 weeks.  I wake up and it's the 1st thought in my brain.  I find myself whistling it at work.  I'm obsessed with it.....and I LOVE it.

I've made it my cell phone ringer.