Who is Pitching Tonight?

Texsox

Who will be see on the mound tonight?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be see on the mound tonight?

• Cy Garland ~ Quality Start
    • Judy Garland
    • The Rally Crede

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 07:49 AM)
The second half has done a lot to temper my enthusiasm for Jon pitching under pressure, in front of his "ancestral home town".

To be honest, I have absolutely no clue what to expect from Jon. He pitched pretty solid down the stretch even including the game where he gave up 5 runs against the tribe at the cell. That being said he hasn't pitched in forever but he did do the Kerry Wood special and pitched a simulated game, I just have no clue what to expect out of him tonight.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 09:00 AM)
Jon is going to get it done tonight, and the bats are going to wake up, and all will be right with the world.  :gosoxretro:

Who is that one vote for Judy Garland? Come one, we haven't gone out to war yet, and we already concede?

Jon will pitch great tonight, and tonight game will be the first of the three wins in Anaheim. Keep your faith!

I am trying to remember a better Sox game in my life and can't. This was awesome. Garland was incredible. I kept buying drinks from the bar and by the 4th inning everyone was pulling for the White Sox. The canned music was shut down and the cheering took over.

:gosox3: