Official College Basketball Thread

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 12:42 AM)
St. Mary's up 4.  Morrison is a great player but what a little b****.

Can't touch him I guess or him and Few get pissed. Whatever Mark said worked though as he's getting calls now.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 12:59 AM)
Clock doesn't start and that block was clean.  St. Mary's just got screwed

Unless you get absolutely mauled down there which he didn't, you can't call a foul. Just bs. Hopefully we get some Christian Moody action. :)

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:04 AM)
Bulls***.  I'm so sick of games tainted by bad officiating.  There is an epidemic of this lately.

And you won't even hear about this tomorrow, as it's 2 on the east coast and the announcers didn't make a big enough deal of it.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:18 AM)
What did I miss?

.5 seconds were on the clock and Gonzaga had the ball. They inbound the ball but the clock never starts and to make matters worse, St. Mary's got called for a foul on what was a clean block and Gonzaga won the game at the FT line. What pisses me off even more is that the ref who made the call was standing 25 feet away from the play.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:21 AM)
.5 seconds were on the clock and Gonzaga had the ball.  They inbound the ball but the clock never starts and to make matters worse, St. Mary's got called for a foul on what was a clean block and Gonzaga won the game at the FT line.  What pisses me off even more is that the ref who made the call was standing 25 feet away from the play.

Well its time to turn my St. Mary's hat off, and put on my UNC hat, only two times a year I can say that.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:21 AM)
.5 seconds were on the clock and Gonzaga had the ball.  They inbound the ball but the clock never starts and to make matters worse, St. Mary's got called for a foul on what was a clean block and Gonzaga won the game at the FT line.  What pisses me off even more is that the ref who made the call was standing 25 feet away from the play.

That sucks.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:22 AM)
Well its time to turn my St. Mary's hat off, and put on my UNC hat, only two times a year I can say that.

Ehh, I hate Duke too, but at least they have an honest coach. UNC still has plenty of time to screw up this overachiving season. Roy will find a way.