Official College Basketball Thread

I had no idea Matt Doherty came back to campus to recruit Marvin Williams. I could have sworn that Roy took the group of Doherty's players that had never sniffed the tournament, and won it all.

I'm not going to get into this argument here, it's over. Roy saved his alma-mater and KU got a very good coach of their own.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:18 PM)
I had no idea Matt Doherty came back to campus to recruit Marvin Williams. I could have sworn that Roy took the group of Doherty's players that had never sniffed the tournament, and won it all.

I'm not going to get into this argument here, it's over. Roy saved his alma-mater and KU got a very good coach of their own.

agreed 100 percent.im loving my self.

So Missouri State comes here to Carbondale tonight in which is an absolutely huge game. In all the projected brackets I've seen as of this week we're one of the last 4 in and in most of them Missouri State is one of the last 4 out. This game could go a long way in deciding who is the 4th team to get in from the mvc if there is a 4th.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 08:53 PM)
40-35 Duke at the half in Chapel Hill.

I think NC is going to take this one. The slow start they had hurt them, but I except them to come out and play solid in the second and hopefully hand Duke their second loss of the year.

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 10:04 PM)
SIU up 30-27 at halftime over Missouri State. Dawgs not playing well. Hopefully Rowand44 gives me some details. I assume he is at the game.

you can listen to the game onlineif you want. www.siusalukis.com

just follow the listen live tab