Official College Basketball Thread

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 08:10 PM)
Borderline, but GU definitely got away with a foul on LMU's next possession.

His feet were up in the freaking air. Thats traveling.

LMU will get the last shot, down by 1. Bubble teams everywhere are hoping for a clank.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
A wide open layup to make it to the tourny and miss the rim, just horrible.  I'm going to say it again, please please please let siu get these whores.

I agree...that way the Zags can just slaughter em :D

Than in the sweet 16, Iowa can drop the Zags. :D

Well, bubble teams rejoice. Honestly are the Zags that weak that they need to scratch out all these games against inferior competition, or are they just playing down to their level? I guess these questions will be answered in the next couple weeks.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 08:19 PM)
:P  We'd take them, there is 0 doubt in my mind to be honest.  I want them and I want them bad.

I want SIU eventually. Why, cause I think we are a better defensive team. Plus I prefer to play lower scoring teams cause I think we are better than almost any defensive oriented team in the country.

However playing a team like Duke or maybe even the Zags could give us trouble. Well maybe not, I think we'd shut down most of the Zags and would actually be able to score at will.

But Uconn or Nova would destroy us.

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 08:19 PM)
Well, bubble teams rejoice.  Honestly are the Zags that weak that they need to scratch out all these games against inferior competition, or are they just playing down to their level?  I guess these questions will be answered in the next couple weeks.

They just want the close games so they can be more battle tested come tourney time.