9:30 p.m. ESPN2 Miami at Michigan

Wednesday, Nov. 30

7:00 p.m. ESPN Georgia Tech at Michigan State

7:30 p.m. ESPN2 Minnesota at Maryland

8:00 p.m. ESPNU Northwestern at Virginia

9:00 p.m. ESPN Duke at Indiana

9:30 p.m. ESPN2 N.C. State at Iowa

Big Ten wins 6-5

QUOTE(The Bones @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 01:20 AM)
Ohio State looking good leading VT big at halftime.

very much so. dials is going to be a load for anyone in the league this year. butler is also a helluva guard.

Gordon is an amazing commitment for the Illini. Thats as good as you can do to start off the 2007 recruiting season. Gordon has an amazing outside shot with a very quick release. He also has explosive leaping ability and is still growing at 6'3. When you guys sign Derrick Rose later on, you will match what UNC did this year with the top PG and top SG in the respective classes.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
When you guys sign Derrick Rose later on, you will match what UNC did this year with the top PG and top SG in the respective classes.

:unsure: With the commitment of Gordon I'm more optimistic about Rose but he is not exactly a sure thing for Illinois by any stretch.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
Gordon is an amazing commitment for the Illini. Thats as good as you can do to start off the 2007 recruiting season. Gordon has an amazing outside shot with a very quick release. He also has explosive leaping ability and is still growing at 6'3. When you guys sign Derrick Rose later on, you will match what UNC did this year with the top PG and top SG in the respective classes.

I'm not banking on anything quite yet, but that would be a dream come true.

Everyone wanted Gordon, including the rare Duke offer without a commitment known beforehand. Coach K usually only hands out offers when he knows a guy will commit soon after, he doesn't like being left with an offer on the table to anyone.

As for Rose, the Illini are about as much of a lock as you can be at this point. Kansas is the other main competition, and they will be coming off of two straight years getting one of the top 2 PG's in the class. You really don't think Rose will be bothered by having Chalmers and Sherron Collins in front him? Its never happened before, having 3 straight years with top 2 PG's commiting to a single school. Two straight years, yes. But not 3.

Definitely. If Ben Allen plays his best game yet and someone like Vaden can chase Redick around the court and make him take bad shots, then IU with Killingsworth having to lead the charge, could pull off the upset. Duke's weakness is that they are still not very athletic. They needed alot of help from the officials including 8 more fouls called on Memphis to come out on top in their last game. For as big as their frontline is, they still don't get alot of rebounds, including a combined 12 rebounds out of McRoberts and Williams in 70 minutes of play.

I would like to see IU run some traps and man up the entire game. It should be the best game of the Big Ten/ACC showdown in my opinion, I can't wait.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
For the 2nd straight year, NIU beats DePaul.  I know DePaul isn't spectacular this year, but still a nice win and hopefully is a confidence builder for the Huskies.

:headshake :headshake :headshake

:puke :puke :puke

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:(