Official College Basketball Thread

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
Augustine has to step up.  It almost seems like he is too scared of fouling to play good defense.

He is playing like a b**** to be perfectly blunt. It was almost laughable at times the crap he was doing.

So how good is this Eric Duncan (or something like that) or whatever the commentators mentioned? I though the Illini were pretty dry in the recruiting department this year. I'm never on the up and up when it comes to recruiting (well, occasinally, I just haven't read anything in awhile).

QUOTE(farmteam @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
So how good is this Eric Duncan (or something like that) or whatever the commentators mentioned?  I though the Illini were pretty dry in the recruiting department this year.  I'm never on the up and up when it comes to recruiting (well, occasinally, I just haven't read anything in awhile).

Eric Gordon, best 2 guard in his class. Top 5 overall player.

QUOTE(farmteam @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
So how good is this Eric Duncan (or something like that) or whatever the commentators mentioned?  I though the Illini were pretty dry in the recruiting department this year.  I'm never on the up and up when it comes to recruiting (well, occasinally, I just haven't read anything in awhile).

Got the yankees on your mind? :P