AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
Hey, we won a game on the West Coast. So all bets are off.

BUT -- Santana killed us early this season and pitched lights-out against the Yanks. He'll be the best starter we've faced so far in this LCS.

Um, I am sorry but 3 runs in 5-1/3 does not equal lights out. Good yes, lights out no.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 11:17 PM)

BUT -- Santana killed us early this season and pitched lights-out against the Yanks. He'll be the best starter we've faced so far in this LCS.

What's wonderful (and what I was implying) that this win takes the pressure off tomorow. Sure, 2-2 sucks. But 3-1 would suck much, much more.

:stick :stick :stick :stick

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)

What's wonderful (and what I was implying) that this win takes the pressure off tomorow. Sure, 2-2 sucks. But 3-1 would suck much, much more.

The sox most likely had no scouting report against sanatana whatsoever. Now that he has faced the sox once and has been through the league once plus there will be a different outcome this time around.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
Those announcers were some what irritating when I first tuned in (I was in the car for the first 4 innings).  I couldn't believe that with a 5-0 lead that they could say the Sox did not capitalize on the momentum from game 2.  :banghead

Whatever. Dont expect too much insightful commentary from these morons.

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)

Ervin is a very good starting pitcher, pitched 1 awesome game against us and was solid not lights out against the yanks. We can hit him if our guys go up there with the same approach they did against Lackey, be patient lay off the junk and nail the hangers.

Im so happy that Garland got to finish the game. The whole ninth I just kept hoping Ozzie would let him finish the job. He earned the chance to finish, and he did not disapoint.

Also how the hell can you favor the Angels in a Garcia v Fake Santana, both gave up 3 earned in 5 their last starts.

If I had to be a betting man, I say Garcia comes up huge tomorrow.

SB

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 14, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
Awesome job by the middle of the lineup tonight, and Jon deserves A LOT of dap coming off all that rest and still looking like he has all season.

Solid, solid game by the Sox.

Let's get 6 more of these.

:gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:

Funny how right as they were talking about how the middle of the order wasn't producing Dye gets an RBI hit followed by Kong with a Dong.

Gotta love it when these announcers gotta eat s***!

HAHA

Lackey owned us in his last start against us as well during the regular season. Your point is ridiculously stupid.

Edited by SSH2005