AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Jon, I had faith in you all along.

:cheers :cheers :cheers :notworthy :notworthy

Go have some more Subway sandwiches.

Nice to see the hitters come to life. Huge. Huge f***ing win. This is such a great feeling.

Gooch :cheers :cheers

Konerko :cheers :cheers

:gosox1:

Tomorrow, is a blueprint for Freddy. Big game. Big Stage. On The Road.

Edited by robinventura23

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A great all around performance tonight. This is easily the best they've looked since the Boston series. I think it's safe to say the rust has been shaken off. Freddy's gotta keep it goin tomorrow. I think you're gonna see a very desperate Angels team tomorrow. They know that if they fall behind 3-1 they're in a WORLD of trouble.

Every game gets bigger, but with a 2-1 lead and home field yanked back, there should be less pressure.

PROPS for the lineup - they were DISCIPLINED at the plate, and that was the difference. They do that the rest of the way, we're going to the PROMISED LAND!

Holy s*** - 2 more wins - TWO MORE WINS.

It's almost reality... who'd a thunk it?

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 02:13 AM)
Every game gets bigger, but with a 2-1 lead and home field yanked back, there should be less pressure.

PROPS for the lineup - they were DISCIPLINED at the plate, and that was the difference.  They do that the rest of the way, we're going to the PROMISED LAND! 

Holy s*** - 2 more wins - TWO MORE WINS.

It's almost reality... who'd a thunk it?

I agree...getting this one at LA and against Lackey was huge...the Media can shut the F up about "the call" now... more importantly, we're guaranteed more baseball on the South Side. I really like our chances for at least 1 more game in Anaheim, getting us closer to the ultimate prize.

Guys, I haven't posted much on here, but I've read posts all season long, and though I'm in NY, I feel like I'm still on the Southwest Side where I grew up. This has been such a special season...let's bring it home!!!! :cheers

Jon Garland is making an effort to overtake Mark Buehrle as my favorite pitcher on this staff to watch. Although...Mark's making a hell of an effort to stay there too.

Jon...that was absolutely f***ing incredible. Extra Rest? What Extra Rest?

The dude was popping 95 and 96 all day depending on who's gun you watched. I haven't seen him have that in the 4 seamer all year.

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Oh, and 1 for each of our 3-4-5 hitters too...just because they did their jobs.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

I know that when the Sox games were on WGN/CSN/etc., the guys gave player of the game awards. I'd love to know if more than 20 went to anyone who isn't a pitcher on this team. This staff is f***ing awesome to watch.