those new sox commercials....

CWSOX45

Does Rob Gallas want to be fired also? Those commercials were beyond annoying.....

CWSOX45

Which ones?

Are you talking about the one with a girl talking about bringing her boyfriend to the game. I don't think that one is so bad.

Gallas still sucks though. :lol:

Does Rob Gallas want to be fired also? Those commercials were beyond annoying.....

CWSOX45

Which ones?

Are you talking about the one with a girl talking about bringing her boyfriend to the game. I don't think that one is so bad.

Gallas still sucks though. :lol:

I really had trouble with the one about the Sox fans raving about the past great seasons of the Sox....yet not one of those seasons they raved about was a season where we won the series.....that's White Sox baseball for ya.

CWSOX45

I really had trouble with the one about the Sox fans raving about the past great seasons of the Sox....yet not one of those seasons they raved about was a season where we won the series.....that's White Sox baseball for ya.

CWSOX45

I've not seen/heard those yet.

I'm sure there "blah".

Guest hotsoxchick1

that one is cute.....but those others.... they have to go.......as if the last two seasons were much to brag about?????? was gallas even paying attention?????me thinks if he was he wouldnt have went that route.... we would probably see more elvis, dogdays, shower things......lol

I really had trouble with the one about the Sox fans raving about the past great seasons of the Sox....yet not one of those seasons they raved about was a season where we won the series....

where do you expect to find people who can talk about their memories of 1906 and 1917? :huh: