Movie Sequels...

juddling

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 04:45 AM)
This may be one of the most difficult examples to create a sequel.

The ending completely erased the possibility. Unless you're attempting to focus on the familiy's life following the ending, it's odd to include the title "Donnie Darko." The entire purpose of the movie was to illustrate what was necessary to avert the ending of the world. His imaginary bunny friend, an important character in the film, guided him along to complete tasks which fixed a ripple in the continuation of time. The ending, which was the culmination of the alternate universe, led to you know what.....

Now if it were properly done--adding in some other element which I'm ignoring, then I'd have to believe the writer is aware of the movie's original theme. I just hate the idea of touching great movies.

I think the crazy nun/witch down the street has a fantastic story waiting to be told. If done right, her story could be woven into the Donnie Darko story, and who knows what could be done with the time continuom theory that exists in that movie.

It was just a thought. I loved that movie, I never got to see the directors cut so I wonder if any more of it is "explained" like the advertisements state.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
Theyre making a Cabin Fever 2?  I didnt understand the first one, anyone care to shed some light on this?  Like the ending made me think i wasted time watching.

It was a horrid movie. It figures, I think its the only thing that guy from Boy Meets World Did aside from the tv show (which is one of my all time fav shows from when I was a kid..hell every once in a great while if nothing else is on I'll still watch it).

I must be the only person that actually enjoyed the Resident Evil's. I just thought those chicks whooping ass was pretty cool. Some sweet action scenes, not a movie you'd want to see in a theatre, but I can't say the movie wasn't entertaining.

Hell, thats why I vote Transporter 2 as one of my all time favorite movies. I was crying for at least 10 minutes of that movie because I was laughing so hard.