Rioting in Toledo, OH

aboz56

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 06:48 PM)
FWIW, at no point did Nuke say that ALL blacks riot, or that whites never do.  I believe his line was

I thought I made that clear enough but I guess some folks chose to take the Jesse Jackson route on this one.

meh.

:rolly

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 11:46 PM)
I thought I made that clear enough but I guess some folks chose to take the Jesse Jackson route on this one.

Nuke, I got your point, and with all due respect, I think you were totally off the deep end in those remarks.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 12:50 AM)
Nuke, I got your point, and with all due respect, I think you were totally off the deep end in those remarks.

I made the point that there are certain segments of the Black community that are totally and completely out of control. I call em like I see em and being PC is not a consideration.

I made the point that there are certain segments of the Black community that are totally and completely out of control.  I call em like I see em and being PC is not a consideration.

I really don’t know what your “point” was. Nor do I care. I simply took you at your words. You do want people to take you seriously, don’t you? What does “PC” have to do with anything? For the record, again, here are your words:

Buncha Dumbass low-rent nazi wannabes try to do a march: Black people riot, burn down the 'hood and steal s***.

A sports team wins a title: Black people riot, burn down the 'hood and steal s***.

Some guy gets acquitted of beating down a motorist who was high as a kite and resisting arrest: Black people riot, burn down the 'hood and steal s***.

Civil Rights leader who preached non-violence to his people gets killed: Black People riot,burn down the hood and steal s***.

Notice a pattern here?

Maybe if certain segments of the black community had a shred of civility or a small sense of community, groups like the KKK wouldn't have any credibility at all.

I think you’re amusing, but perhaps not in the way you intend. Now how’s about we get busy on that White People Acting Badly thread? "Certain segments" of OUR community are gonna keep us in stitches for weeks, brotha. :lol:

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 01:26 AM)
Here’s an idea for you.  Every time you see a white child rapist, a white killer, a white wife beater, or a white arsonist on the news on TV; every time you read about a white mass murderer, a white pet torturer or a white bank robber in the newspaper – you should think to yourself:  All males are horrible, loathsome creatures.  Or - all white people are horrible, loathsome creatures.  Or - I am a horrible, loathsome person because of what these people did because I am just like them.

“Notice a pattern here” you say?

Indeed

Excellent post.