FREDDIE FOCKING GARCIA

sox-r-us

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 03:14 AM)
OLIVO  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

=p.... the real question is how is Buehrle, Garland, and Freddy G all men among boys?

Because all of these Angel hitters are boys

Tomorrow let Count pitch a CG and we set record that has never been done in MLB EVAH

LETS GO SOX :cheers

Freddy always scares me on the mound. I'm not sure why. He just seems so...wild some times. But, like usual, he proves my fears irelevent and goes the distance with a great performance.

It didn't look like he had his best stuff, but the way the Angles are swinging, it was more than enough for a dominating performance. I tip my hat to the man for staying focused throughout the game.

Garcia pitched really well tonight. The atmosphere amongst the starters must be incredible. The great Braves staffs had stretched like this in the regular season, to be pitching this well in the post season is just amazing.

And it isn't the Angels hitters suck.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 12:54 AM)
The rest of baseball did not realize all year, despite the 99 wins, how good this pitching staff actually is.

They're getting one hell of a hard lesson.

3 complete games in a row.  First time in 30+ years.  Wow.

We've been saying all year that pitching and defense wins championships. Nobody would listen. Not Cub fans, Red Sox fans nor Yankee fans. They are beginning to see just what the hell we were talking about!

my gosh, what a stellar outing! geez louise white sox and freddie, thanks for the great memories this season and the great play! way to jump on em paulie and pitch freddie!

keep it rolling Sox. it ain't over til it's over but what a great effort the first two games in anaheim!!!!

GO SOX! WE WANT THE SERIES!