Houston @ Sox - World Series Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
Podsednik with a 13th pitch at-bat i believe. Even though he got out it was a much, muich needed out. Clemens is now at 54 pitches.

Great ab. But it sure would have been nice to see the middle of the lineup come up w/ Clemens on the ropes.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)
Podsednik with a 13th pitch at-bat i believe. Even though he got out it was a much, muich needed out. Clemens is now at 54 pitches.

It was only 12, but hey, I still love you :)

Lets go Jose, nice and quick.

Hey Bernie wouldn't sing root root root for the Cubbies at least. Great AB by Pods. Leadoff hitter at bat 101. I disagree about the ball carrying tonight, both balls were well struck. I also still think that while we might not ba at a disadvantage with the wind blowing out with our power, it is more to our advantage to have it low in for Jose. Roger is on the ropes.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
I don't buy for one second that Garner would have brought in Rodriguez.  Just a little case of trying to motivate the pitcher, I guess.

If Pods gets a base knock there, why not? You gotta figure Count isn't going to give up more than 3 runs

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
I don't buy for one second that Garner would have brought in Rodriguez.  Just a little case of trying to motivate the pitcher, I guess.

If Scott takes the walk and Tads hits a double, you have ot have somebody ready.