AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

SoxRock192

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 04:55 AM)

i hope all the BBTN f***ERS eat their ass after all the s*** they talked.

i watched this game and said...I just can't believe how good we are. We look f***ing amazing. We were doing the things i'd watched so many playoff teams do before us...We've won 7 of 8 in the playoffs...

4 more wins. FOUR MORE WINS!!!!

I just spent the past hour watching the celebration with the most ridiculous grin on my face. I cannot believe the White Sox are in the World Series, I cannot believe that the starters threw another complete game, 4 more wins boys... just 4 more wins. Wish I could have heard Hawk make the call on the final out though.

GO GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!

Damnit I wish I was in Chicago right now to enjoy this with everyone.....thank you whoever created this site so I can come here and celebrate with everyone... :cheers

CHICAGO WHITE SOX, ON THE WAY TO THE WORLD SERIES.....I honestly thought I would never get to say that..I love you guys.. :wub:

This is for all of you :cheers

Thanks for being a part of my life even tho i don't know any of you in person, you guys have helped me go through all these seasons of bad managers, bad trades, sucky pitching coaches, and all else. THIS IS OUR YEAR. And i thank God i'm alive to see this and that at least ig ot to see my team make the world series at least once

:cheers

Thanks Guys and Gals,

Peace,

JOSHPR! :headbang

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 12:20 AM)
i'm really happy for you older sox fans...

Thanks. Meanwhile, during the celebration we've all fallen and can't get up. :D

It's ok though, since we have a week to be laid up in the hospital before we gat back down to buisness.

:gosox4: :gosox4: :gosox4: