Congrats from a Cards fan

CardsJimEdmonds15

Just wanted to say Congratulations to your team on an awesome season. Unless the Cardinals make a miracle comeback I will be going for the Sox to beat the Astros . The Cardinals fell apart and fell apart big time. They lost their cool and the injuries are starting to affect the team. It's not a matter of the Astros having tough pitching when you have tough pitching. It's really easy to say this but this goes for almost every team in the playoffs. Play error free baseball and you'll win.. While I'm certain the Stros have played some good baseball I just believe the Cards have beat theirselves more than the Astros have beat the Cards..

Anyways enough rambling. I'm not in a great mood at all.. Just wanted to send out my congratulations to the White Sox (a team that plays the game the right way) and their fans!!

CONGRATS!!

Edited by CardsJimEdmonds15

While I dont wanna talk about the Cards much..

We need all the hoping, praying, everything you name it for tommorow night. I guess I know one thing though. To never ever give up with the Cards. This series is far from over although I honestly believe it's over.. Houston after today's win acted like the won the World Series. Granted it was a good finish for them but jeez.. I hope the Cards saw that and take it to heart and play with all they have one final time. I just dont want to see Busch Stadium go out with a Game 2 NLCS loss to the stinkin Astros..

We need to :fight the Astros and show what we're made of. Do the Cards have the heart of the champions this year? To me, I question that. I hardly ever question the Cards but I'm quite honestly sick of this. I'll always love my Cards wether we lose tommorow, win the next three games, win the world series, or play like the Cubs.. I love them no matter if they break my heart another time :crying

With that said and with all the respect I have for Biggio and Bagwell and as much as I want them to have a shot at the ring, I just have to go with the White Sox. While I would like to see Houston win it allll I also dont want a team from our division to win it all unless it's the Cards.

The Cards look flat right now.. The bounces arent going their ways.. The Calls arent going their ways but.. It's plain and simple, they have to play better!!

Also while I know it's the playoffs and we have tough challenges ahead.. We have beaten Pettitte, Oswalt, and Clemens in 3 straight games shortly after the All-Star game so I see no reason we cant do it now. There's just more pressure. :huh

For some reason I wake up today having a really good feeling about Carpenter vs Pettitte.. I dont know how the Cards will come out tonight but I think if they can get tonight's and go back home down 3 games to 2 like last year anything is possible with the home crowd being behind em. If they get tonight's game anything can happen and I wouldnt doubt the Cards then.

They've done it before winning 3 straight vs HOU and these 3 pitches why cant they do it now, in the playoffs?

Anyways.. I still wanna play the White Sox but we got a long way to go..

I'm even happier about the White Sox today after finally cooling off last night ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that was a heck of a catch there.. Why didnt the fans help their team? Oh well, lol!

Wanted to bump this to send out my Congrats once again on a fabulous year. It was nice seeing Houston get swept & Lidge get lit up after Houston took the NLCS. I couldnt be any happier for the White Sox and the city of Chicago. The best team in Chi.. baseball (Hah, was gonna say Chicago!)..

See ya in interleague play next year :)

:headbang :headbang :headbang