Chicago White Sox - 2005 AL Champions Gear

scotty22hotty

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 11:51 PM)
Is there anywhere else you can get this type of stuff besides online?? I want some TOMORROW!!! I really want a new hat!

They just showed a live shot at Grandstand..... it was mob! :gosox4:

I just got my official "This item is not in stock but will be shipped as soon as it is in stock." email from MLB.com.

I'm this close to returning my AL Central champs shirt that I ordered on the day we clinched and still have not received the moment I get it. The f***ing shirt's already out of date.

I spent a little extra on shipping on this one, but somehow I get the feeling it'll be Christmas before I receive it, if the AL Central is any guide. It's been almost 3 weeks.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 01:47 AM)
I just got my official "This item is not in stock but will be shipped as soon as it is in stock." email from MLB.com.

I'm this close to returning my AL Central champs shirt that I ordered on the day we clinched and still have not received the moment I get it.  The f***ing shirt's already out of date.

I spent a little extra on shipping on this one, but somehow I get the feeling it'll be Christmas before I receive it, if the AL Central is any guide.  It's been almost 3 weeks.

The message kinda ticked me off because when I ordered the shirt and hat said instock and the key chain and fan pack were "backordered" and not due for about 6 weeks so I took those out of my order and went with the hat and shirt only. I wish they would have been honest about how long it will take to process the order (hoping to wear them to the rehearsal dinner lol).