This probably belongs on the help board..

Steff

But I'm too lazy and inpatient to switch screens.. LOL.

Anyway.. I'm getting a LOT of popups while visiting here. Anyone else? And it's not from another site. I only have one (this one) up. I walk away from my desk (leaving this window open but minimized) and come back to find 5 or 6 popups on my screen. Now.. if the boss sees that, not so good. What's going on guys?

No clue Steff, there shouldn't be any pop-ups. I have a pop up killer maybe you should look into getting one to.

I can't install anything on this work computer.. and going and asking them to because the damn popups are bugging me while I am trying to surf the net during work hours might not fly ;)

I can't install anything on this work computer.. and going and asking them to because the damn popups are bugging me while I am trying to surf the net during work hours might not fly  ;)

Oh~! They've got some nerve. :D

I'll email Jason and direct his attention to this thread then. But as Mario has said numerous times there will never be popups from this site. Sorry about that.

Steff I can guarantee you that there are no popups coming from the board. I'm the only one that touches the coding on the board and I wouldn't even know how to create them, lol.

There are also none on the main site either.

I have heard about someone having this type of problem and it was because they had a type of program installed on their computer that would automatically send up popups. I'm gonna look up in my email and find the name of the program and you could run a search and see if you have it.

Steff,

Sometimes, if you browse another website prior to this, your computer is cookied to accept pop ups from the previous website too. So, you might want to close out of that browser and open up a new browser to kill the cookies. Or just delete the cookies in your Internet Options. Hope this is helpful.

Steff,

Sometimes, if you browse another website prior to this, your computer is cookied to accept pop ups from the previous website too.  So, you might want to close out of that browser and open up a new browser to kill the cookies.  Or just delete the cookies in your Internet Options.  Hope this is helpful.

I clear those suckers everytime I travel from one site to another. I dunno what's up. My computer is obviously possessed!

By the way Heather.. pool was installed today!! Deck starts going up tomorrow. Next weekend.. we swim!

Sounds great! I'll be working lots of weekends during the summer...But that's good, since the more I work, the more I can set aside for that car. I'm getting excited about getting a car. Hopefully I'll have it no later than early July. Keep this in your prayers, and have fun in your new pool. Just keep RPS from causing trouble...lol