Boy Would I Love to Hear Hawk Right Now!!

Whitewashed in '05

weird post...

i so agree though - i woulda loved to hear him call this thing instead of those f***up angel lovers... they all looked so dissappointed at the end

edit: the weird post thang was about the fact that it was started by one dude but that... he doesnt have a post... odd

f*** YEA!

Edited by Reddy

--This was supposed to be the initial post. :huh --

I wish we could listen to Hawk right now. He's up there with the biggest White Sox fans and I would love to listen to him broadcast. I really wish he would for the World Series. Listening to some of his hometown calls would be music to my ears.

I miss listening to you Hawk and I hope you are just as happy as we are. You don't go to the World Series because some of the umpires missed calls, but because DAMNIT YOU ARE GOOD!! :headbang :gosox1:

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 12:24 AM)
weird post...

i so agree though - i woulda loved to hear him call this thing instead of those f***up angel lovers...  they all looked so dissappointed at the end

The broadcasting was pretty damn fair to both teams if you ask me. How many more compiments do they have to give the sox before people will be satisfied?

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 12:25 AM)
The broadcasting was pretty damn fair to both teams if you ask me. How many more compiments do they have to give the sox before people will be satisfied?

For the most part, I'd agree.

Them dwelling on the missed calls and the close calls that favored the Sox is what pissed me off. It's not like the Angels didn't get any calls at all this series...plain and simply, the Sox just outplayed them. Give it up to the White Sox for actually earning the wins, don't dwell on the umpiring.

But like I said, I'd agree otherwise.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)

I don't think he means they sucked because of the compliments given, but because the hometown call of Hawk would be great. Although I would say they played the living s*** out of those calls all with AJ. I did hear them say "we" as far as Angels a few times too.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 12:25 AM)

damn you for still being level headed right now!

i know you're right i'm just beyond psyched and s*** just comes out of the mouth (hands) ya know?

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 05:33 AM)
Then their wrap-up segment was basically talking about how the starting pitching dominated and very little to nothing about the mistakes

i must have missed the wrap up when i was running around the halls for half an hour jumping on everyone i saw...

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)

The Angels series was a refreshing change from the s***bags on ESPN who pissed us all off with their bias and blatant Red Sucks rooting.