Riots anyone?

The Bones

QUOTE(The Bones @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 01:51 AM)
Down at Illinois State there was a few thousand people that marched down the streets into the quad, the football field, the library, pretty much all across campus. Anyone else got any stories of taking it to the streets anywhere?

If they win 4 more games, I will have some stories.

Remember, we're not in Detroit.

A friend of mine called me after the game, saying he went to the park near the end of the game to see if anything was happening. There was too much background noise for me to hear him, so apparently there was something going on there.

Here in Hyde Park, it was pretty quiet. There was one guy who kept driving around with one of those horns that play songs, beeping it over and over again.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 01:53 AM)
Please everyone try to stay out of prison.

Oh, no doubt. When the chants start going from "Let's go White Sox" to "f*** the police" that's when I got out of there. As the crowd grew you could tell the ratio of Sox fans to idiots who just wanna start s*** goes down.

QUOTE(The Bones @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 02:51 AM)
Down at Illinois State there was a few thousand people that marched down the streets into the quad, the football field, the library, pretty much all across campus. Anyone else got any stories of taking it to the streets anywhere?

I just about s*** myself.

Does that count?

QUOTE(The Bones @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 07:03 AM)
I wouldn't really have called it a riot as much as a parade down the streets. Nothing really happened as far as I know. It was just a great experience to share the win with many other Sox fans.

Yeah Bones, I heard it out my window but didn't go out to try to catch up with them because they sounded fairly far away. Did you go join in?

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 01:54 AM)
Remember, we're not in Detroit.

A friend of mine called me after the game, saying he went to the park near the end of the game to see if anything was happening. There was too much background noise for me to hear him, so apparently there was something going on there.

Here in Hyde Park, it was pretty quiet. There was one guy who kept driving around with one of those horns that play songs, beeping it over and over again.

Meh, shouldn't you be plotting how we are going to lose game one?