Brooks Boyer Replies

Heads22

Replying to the letter we all put our names on.....

Alex,

I just got back from LA after one of the most memorable nights of my life.  Sox Pride is alive and well from coast to coast.

Upon arrival, I received the letter from SoxTalk members.  I cannot express my sincere gratitude for the kind words of the letter.  I think White Sox fans know that we care about the experience at the park and every fan is appreciated.  Let’s keep it rolling.  As I have said before, this team belongs to its fans and the fans love this team.  I am simply a guy that gets to drive the marketing ship and Jerry, Kenny, Ozzie, the Players and the fans have made my job so much fun.  The pleasure is all mine.

Damn right it is cool to be a Sox fan.

Thanks for the letter.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope for nothing more than for all members at SoxTalk to celebrate a World Series victory.

All the best and Go Sox!

Brooks

Brooks Boyer

Vice President, Marketing

Chicago White Sox

333 West 35th Street

Chicago, IL 60616

Phone: (312) 674-5379

Fax:  (312) 674-5102

For season or group tickets for White Sox baseball, please call (312) 674-1000.

Alex,

I just got back from LA after one of the most memorable nights of my life.  Sox Pride is alive and well from coast to coast.

Upon arrival, I received the letter from SoxTalk members.  I cannot express my sincere gratitude for the kind words of the letter.  I think White Sox fans know that we care about the experience at the park and every fan is appreciated.  Let’s keep it rolling.  As I have said before, this team belongs to its fans and the fans love this team.  I am simply a guy that gets to drive the marketing ship and Jerry, Kenny, Ozzie, the Players and the fans have made my job so much fun.  The pleasure is all mine.

Damn right it is cool to be a Sox fan.

Thanks for the letter.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope for nothing more than for all members at SoxTalk to celebrate a World Series victory.

All the best and Go Sox!

Brooks

Brooks Boyer

Vice President, Marketing

Chicago White Sox

333 West 35th Street

Chicago, IL 60616

Phone: (312) 674-5379

Fax:  (312) 674-5102

For season or group tickets for White Sox baseball, please call (312) 674-1000.

Damn, He's Good! :lol:

Edited by rangercal

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 11:50 AM)
I'm sure it's his signature that was set up on his emails as soon as he got the job. He probably forgets it's even there.

That being said...that is damn funny!!! LOL!!!

hey Boyer if someone in his office is reading this. Some place I saw that the idea of watching the sox world series game at the Uic or at the Cell would be great. Most of us don't stand a chance of getting world series tickets an oppurtunity to see the sox with other fans would be nearly as great.