When we play away

frahungski

Normally I would say there will be pitch hitting opportunities for Carl, but with all the CG being tossed, who knows?

But Carl can take his shoes off and rest at the start of the game, Dye should and deserves to be starting every game.

QUOTE(whitesoxgt @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 09:41 AM)
Everett Should NOT Play the Outfield!!!!!!!

I honestly have no problem playing the field as he's done just fine out there this year, that being said Jermaine must remain in the lineup so no on carl in nl parks.

QUOTE(SS Gload @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 10:35 AM)
If dye needs a rest, we could put scotty in right and put carl in left so he doesn't have to run much since its a short porch if we play houston.

Scotty's arm in right??? I think I'll pass.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(SS Gload @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 10:35 AM)
If dye needs a rest, we could put scotty in right and put carl in left so he doesn't have to run much since its a short porch if we play houston.

I think Dye is getting all the rest he will need this week. I can't imagine after game 2 any of our guys will be saying "whew...ya know...those two games man...I'm pooped...".

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 11:39 AM)
Unless Ozzie has to make a pitching change and needs a pitch batter. Carl would probably be the first bat out of the dugout.

As a "pitch batter", sure. He might even consider using him as a pinch hitter too. :lolhitting