EAT SHIT, JOE BUCK AND TIM McCARVER!!!!!!!

TheBigHurt

WWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

This is just my reaction to the White Sox Pennant winner! HA HA! Buck and McCarver, you can tell, where just moping after that game. Pricks. Another announcer table obviously rooting for the other side.

Well anyway, the White Sox did it, mofos! All that talk a few weeks ago about a collapse, a choke, LMAO! Now they are 4 wins away from winning it all!!!!! GO SOX!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheBigHurt

Why is it that I just don't care right now about what Joe Buck, Tim McCarver, Sweet Lou, Jeff Brantley, Jay Mariotti, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadu, or anyone else thinks about anything?

The White Sox are going to the world series. Who gives a rats ass whether or not the announcers were happy enough?

I think Lou is great. There's something about how unpolished he is that's refreshing. He says some funny s***, too.

But yeah: what is it with the announcers--be it on ESPN or FOX--almost begrudingly announcing us?

Maybe it's an ROC thing.