1st Post

Dan

hello Sox fans! this is my first post, but ive been a long time lurker. what better time to hop on the bandwagon with the rest of the White Sox Army! im no stranger to posting on sox boards. a big reason why i joined is because i was banned from WSI after thousands of posts and numerous usernames(darn nazi-mod cops!) Im hoping SOXTALK will provide a permenant home to discuss and cheer on our team with my fellow die hard southsiders! SOXTALK.COM.....yes!!!

thanks guys. when i lurked i noticed this "rally crede" im assuming its because of teh mullet-esqe hair. anythin else i should know lol also that sig with Cerano is classic. theres a guy registered on another sox MB with the username JackParkman which i thought was flat out great

QUOTE(Dan @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 12:38 PM)
hello Sox fans!  this is my first post, but ive been a long time lurker.  what better time to hop on the bandwagon with the rest of the White Sox Army!  im no stranger to posting on sox boards.  a big reason why i joined is because i was banned from WSI after thousands of posts and numerous usernames(darn nazi-mod cops!)  Im hoping SOXTALK will provide a permenant home to discuss and cheer on our team with my fellow die hard southsiders!  SOXTALK.COM.....yes!!!

Welcome! From another ex-WSI'er.

:gosox1:

Getting banned from WSI is like getting tossed from a Rush street bar, like who hasn't?

No personal attacks, no nudity, no making fun of Texas, and you will be fine. And Steff may be doable, but it's not what you think. ;)