Guaranteed series tickets....

Steff

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
10 mins till noon....did they increase the time window or is it still set at noon?

It sounds like they were running low when I got the call. He initially offered me 4 tix for games 6 and 7 . when he found out that I only had a single seat he got me singles for each game. so it sounds like the dont have many pairs for games 1 and 2 left

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
Did you order before the cutoff?

I ordered about an hour and half before the cutoff, have been a split-season 27 game ticket holder for the past 3 years. Weve thrown at least 10 patio parties. No call back here, to say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. You'd think they would have taken care of the fans that have supported the franchise in the past. This whole week has been handled very poorly.... now we'll probably get shutout on Soxfest tix as well.

I wasn't getting the season tickets just for the world series. That would have a been a bonus. I've always planned on getting season tickets, but due to a heavy work schedule and school schedule I never had a chance or the money. I still have work and thats what would be paying for my tix. I hope they call me back, but seeings that its afternoon...I'm not too sure.

Boss was kind enough to get me tix for game 1 for the upcoming months overtime I'm gonna be working so I'll at least be there for game 1.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
I ordered at 8:40-8:50 monday night and still have nothing. Steff you still think there's a chance?

I dunno. I was keeping up with ranger via pm as to the guy in my office who got his and what I was getting from my rep. They both got them as he stated so unless the Sox issue a release saying that if you didn't get the call yet you are out.. I'd still hold some hope. :pray

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
So did I. I was so happy after I heard you got yours and now I'm just blah. This sucks but o well. The only thing I'm pissed off about is the people who went and signed up for tickets at the park on Tuesday morning and got their WS tix right there.

I don't know how true that is. Brooks was sure to state yesterday that it was first come first serve and that those at the park were picking up approved orders.. not making new ones.