American Idol

southsider2k5

Clay sux and deserves to go, but half of America will vote for that ugly troll looking kid.

Seriously, remember when you were a kid and they had those troll dolls and troll pencil erasers?

Kimberly's toast and it's a damn shame.

Yeah I couldn't believe he forgot the words to "Vincent" last night. I think it is a crock if he doesn't get voted off.

you guys are so gay....

American Idol??

It is called married and that is what the wife wants to watch. If I am ever going to see another ball game again, she gets to watch Idol.

Are you off today? Or did you pirate the net again?

I'm getting worried about married life....luckily I've found a girl who really digs music and the same things I do.

I work on saturday, so I got off at 10AM today. kicks butt. I got to watch Crazy/Beautiful this morning, and now I'm off to mow the lawn..

it's 80 and sunny:)

It is called married and that is what the wife wants to watch.  If I am ever going to see another ball game again, she gets to watch Idol.

As Hawkeroo might say,

"Ah looooooooove havin' 2 TVs!"

I watch the ballgame/NHL playoffs, she watches American High School Talent Show, and everybody's happy!

Plus, she completely avoids my smartass remarks, and that's good for ME, too... ;)

It actually ain't that bad, and I mainly watch it counting down the time until 24 starts. It was better when some hot chicks named Kimberly, Carmen and Julia were on, but they dropped like flies all in a row when America voted more for this troll looking kid, the next Luther Vandross, and a thick black diva.

It's kinda funny how whichever of them win won't have an "idol" like appearance.

I work on saturday

can you post the address of your place of employment? I have a ton of change that needs to be counted... :lol: :bringit :cheers

well done cwsox.... :lol:

I think SS is the only one who knows where I work....I've had to call the cops repeated times because he stalks me with a sniper rifle.

(picks up phone yet again to place 911 call...)

I see you in the bushes you freak!!!

It is called married and that is what the wife wants to watch.  If I am ever going to see another ball game again, she gets to watch Idol.

As Hawkeroo might say,

"Ah looooooooove havin' 2 TVs!"

I watch the ballgame/NHL playoffs, she watches American High School Talent Show, and everybody's happy!

Plus, she completely avoids my smartass remarks, and that's good for ME, too... ;)

Wow, that sounds just like my house, smart ass comments and all.

90% of what is on t.v. is worthless s***. Either reality show crap or unoriginal sitcoms. Every show looks the same as the last. How many stupid reality shows, sitcoms involving "wacky" groups of singles or suburban families, and cop/medical dramas do we need? Thank god I have a sattelite dish and I can watch non-network shows and lots of sports while my wife watches all that crap. I have tried to sit and watch some of it, but there is no way I can make it through a show without a smartass comment on how lame the s*** is.

:fyou the lame ass network executives that keep spewing this s***.

90% of what is on t.v. is worthless s***. Either reality show crap or unoriginal sitcoms. Every show looks the same as the last. How many stupid reality shows, sitcoms involving "wacky" groups of singles or suburban families, and cop/medical dramas do we need? Thank god I have a sattelite dish and I can watch non-network shows and lots of sports while my wife watches all that crap. I have tried to sit and watch some of it, but there is no way I can make it through a show without a smartass comment on how lame the s*** is.

Amen, Zach! Preach it! :cheers

Amen, Zach! Preach it! :cheers

Dang Apu, I figured you'd be a Ruben fan for sure! :D :lol: :) :P ;)