Hey fellas

Soxplosion

Did anybody miss me? Im so pissed. My cock sucking computer finally bit the big one. Now I cant get on the internet at all at home. All I have now is like 45 minutes every other week day at school and that with the board all censored. Not to mention my dads gone for like three weeks so no one can fix my home computer. But I am, of course, keeping up with the Sox. I am glad to see Loaiza do well yet again. 7-1, with a 2.05 ERA. Just dont anyone go tell him its May. :lol: Well I hope I can get this crap fixed and return fulltime but for now, cya guys... :(

By the way, my friend, if you doubled the lines of your signature, it would still all be there but no so long -

like this:

From the halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli,

We fight our country's battles In the air, on land and sea.

First to fight for right and freedom, And to keep our honor clean,

We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marines.

By the way, my friend, if you doubled the lines of your signature, it would still all be there but no so long -

like this:

From the halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli,

We fight our country's battles In the air, on land and sea.

First to fight for right and freedom, And to keep our honor clean,

We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marines.

Good suggestion man, Ill do that with the ten minutes I have left. Ugh, I hate feeling so restricted... :angry:

Hey Roman, you were a Marine, right? If so, where were you stationed?

I was in from 92-97 after getting a 1-year extension to go on another Westpac cruise and see more of the world. Made Sargent before we hit Thailand, then they wanted me to do a B Billet (DI, Recruiter, MSG) or I'd have to get out, which I did. My Unit was disbanding anyways due to Clinton cut-backs.

I was with 1st ANGLICO (Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), 1st SRIG, which was an airborne unit across the street in Pendleton from Force Recon. Had 42 parachute jumps before a good friend of mine died after he got tangled in his chute and drowned in Lake Pulgas.

Just curious.

Hey Roman, you were a Marine, right? If so, where were you stationed?

I was in from 92-97 after getting a 1-year extension to go on another Westpac cruise and see more of the world. Made Sargent before we hit Thailand, then they wanted me to do a B Billet (DI, Recruiter, MSG) or I'd have to get out, which I did. My Unit was disbanding anyways due to Clinton cut-backs.

I was with 1st ANGLICO (Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), 1st SRIG, which was an airborne unit across the street in Pendleton from Force Recon. Had 42 parachute jumps before a good friend of mine died after he got tangled in his chute and drowned in Lake Pulgas.

Just curious.

I think Roman is 16.