Top 10 Sitcoms of the 90's

juddling

I totally agree with Seinfeld (gee, there's a shocker, huh?)

And I'm sorry but Frasier was f***ing hilarious. But I admit, you had to have some patience in the early going as the characters developed. It ended up being about two psychiatrists who acted all snobby and worldly but ultimately had only book smarts, leaving a lot to be desired in the "street smarts" department. That made for some really funny situations in which the people around them brought them back down to earth and humbled them. It won many awards, and very deservedly, IMO.

But, that's why we all have our own opinions. The world would be a pretty f***ing boring place if we all liked the same things!!

Edited by Art Vandelay

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Sounds like my kind of woman.  A little rough around the edges, with just a touch of butch.  The belching sort, basically

Lordy! I stop following a thread for a couple of days, and everyone starts talking about me behind my back.

I LOVE those Milwaukee's Best commercials. The casting is perfect and the concept is really funny. Another set of commercials I get a kick out of are the Bacardi Guy and Cola ads. A great send up of the '80's party scene. I TIVO all the programming I care to watch, so I usually just zip past commercials. But those two usually get me to stop and watch.

QUOTE(Art Vandelay @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 09:41 AM)
I totally agree with Seinfeld (gee, there's a shocker, huh?)

And I'm sorry but Frasier was f***ing hilarious. But I admit, you had to have some patience in the early going as the characters developed. It ended up being about two psychiatrists who acted all snobby and worldly but ultimately had only book smarts, leaving a lot to be desired in the "street smarts" department. That made for some really funny situations in which the people around them brought them back down to earth and humbled them. It won many awards, and very deservedly, IMO.

But, that's why we all have our own opinions. The world would be a pretty f***ing boring place if we all liked the same things!!

:notworthy I'd even let you hold the remote.

was that gay?