baggs says hey and

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

computer exploded the other day in the storms we had here..... he will be back soon... if you got something you want to tell him let me know and ill relay it to him........

if you got something you want to tell him let me know and ill relay it to him........

Winning Ugly said something about wanting to meet up with baggs at the blue oyster bar...

I dont know what that's about.... :P

computer exploded the other day in the storms we had here..... he will be back soon... if you got something you want to tell him let me know and ill relay it to him........

OMG.. I got off just in time. The power went out seconds after I said bye to you guys.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Tell Baggs he better be at the next meating at Coaches Time Out.
we have the date marked down friday may 30th.. 6ish or so............cleveland game.......he will be there cause i have to pick him up and bring him there........

Get a better computer cheap ass 
i speak for baggs when i say this to you.... :finger :finger :finger :finger ....lol

Maybe Baggs needs HSC to cure his computer's common cold!!!
umm im no computer doctor... so i dont think i can help this one out.........

Hey CW, you bringing her with you on the 30th? Or will you still be in Colombus that day?

That was very clever... :lol: although no one here will get the joke because they don't know the source...

actually with any luck I hope to be getting some, ah, action that night in Kalamazoo - pray for it all to work because I need some, ah, action with a certain person in particular... ;)