Hawk on ESPN 1000

Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
Maybe Hawk is superstitious enough to think that if he doesnt watch the game in Florida, the Sox might lose. 

i know I get all kinds of crazy non-realistic superstitions stuck in my head in the playoffs

this is exactly where i was thinking....i'll bet a million to one this is the reason.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 06:42 PM)
this is exactly where i was thinking....i'll bet a million to one this is the reason.

Just got your message (left my phone at home on accident). I'm hoping to have it up tonight, but have been messing around with trying to come up with a nice photo gallery for them. Got my fantasy draft in a few so if I don't get it done before that, i'll have em up for sure tomorrow. They came out great.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 07:29 PM)
I'd rather have someone associated with the team in some way not just another bandwagoner even if it is Mike.  JMO.

I agree. I love MJ. But he was seriously sippin that Cub Kool-Aid in 2003. And he was bad luck when he threw out the first pitch in 1993. lol.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 11:35 PM)
Why not have Mike he can wear his Barons jersey and throw the first pitch.  I dont care if he cheered for the cubs in 2003 this is Michael Jordan.

He's a bandwagon fan, I love Mike and I always will I just don't think he should throw out the first pitch, jmo.

Hmm, there's something more to him not being there...wonder what it is? Maybe Jerry wants him to stay out because of the media wars and the attention on that? Or is he leaving or something? His excuse for the other rounds was that he'd be here for the World Series, and now...

QUOTE(JoshPR @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)
I think I read once that Farmio and Hawk did NOT stand each other and farmer would put newspaper on the booths glass window next to the TV booth just not to look at Hawk.

Very old news, they did a ST game this year