Boog's WSI Profile

Winning Ugly

Under Biography: "I'm an anti-Sox fan. I follow the team closely, as someone who is rooting against them. I'm not a fan of a Sox rival...I'm a D-Backs fan. If you think my anti-Sox fandom is weird, then you aren't alone."

I just think he's weird, period.

He keeps apologizing to me on espn for joining WSI, and I'm like, "dude, have fun."

I make a daily PTC post there and I'm out. The site used to be cool, but man it's hard to manuever through with those threads all bunched up like that.

I still think it's HILLARIOUS that one of us make the names Boog_Alou95 both here AND WSI on 5/13 (yesterday), leaving him to take boog_alou over there.

If I had thought of that, I would have done it too and fessed up also. I could care less.

Just wish whoever it was would fess up, because it is FUNNY.

It's like the Usual Suspect: Me, SS, PA, Sox1422, Bev, Johnny, BPJ....there's a long list of those that have "converted" these past few days.

:lolhitting

I still think it's HILLARIOUS that one of us make the names Boog_Alou95 both here AND WSI on 5/13 (yesterday), leaving him to take boog_alou over there.

If I had thought of that, I would have done it too and fessed up also. I could care less.

Just wish whoever it was would fess up, because it is FUNNY.

It's like the Usual Suspect: Me, SS, PA, Sox1422, Bev, Johnny, BPJ....there's a long list of those that have "converted" these past few days.

:lolhitting

Yeah and I want my $20!

OR double or nothing on who it is...

Someone's screwing around here by creating all of these:

http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?act=Membe..._key=name&st=30

I swear it isn't me.

He either can't handle the fact that we all left (and he has already started posting on WSI) or our mystery guy is registering more names.

And I still want my $20!!!

It can't be Johnny. He persuaded Boog to come over to WSI because he thought he'd get mauled over there, and then after about 6 posts he called him "tame as a kitten."

If it isn't Boog, which if it is wouldn't surprise me at all, it is John. I trust our neighborhood physco. Anyone want to bet me?

not me, but creating smirnoffkid, kmack, chisox361, and wsox_fan, just in case isn't a good idea....but a GREAT idea.

can't be too careful:)

LMAO! I like Smirnoff, but the other 3 I agree, along with Blanks and Threadkiller in case they get too bored.

not me, but creating smirnoffkid, kmack, chisox361, and wsox_fan, just in case isn't a good idea....but a GREAT idea.

can't be too careful:)

LMAO! I like Smirnoff, but the other 3 I agree, along with Blanks and Threadkiller in case they get too bored.

Its pointless. All they have to do is make up a new ID. We just have to have faith in the admins to ban them if they start acting like idiots.

hehe, I was just playing around about those guys.

I like Smirnoff too, he just hung around to make jokes. Kmack is alright. Boog is obviously lame.

it'd be funny to have smirnoff over here, but then again, I don't have INTERNET AT WORK!!!

mother-son-of-a-f-ing... :fyou

Dudes, you need to pay attention closer. I told you it was me in one of my first posts here.  He stole the name from the Cleveland fan 2 yrs ago & so there was no way I would let him keep it on any other board.

:bang

Ok, I can see maybe BoogAlou95 and Boog_Alou95, but why 6-8 other names? Now it looks like we have 10 more members here then we do.

A little overkill, my man. Why you then coaxed him to come over to WSI is beyond me.

Dudes, you need to pay attention closer. I told you it was me in one of my first posts here.  He stole the name from the Cleveland fan 2 yrs ago & so there was no way I would let him keep it on any other board.

:bang

Ok, I can see maybe BoogAlou95 and Boog_Alou95, but why 6-8 other names? Now it looks like we have 10 more members here then we do.

A little overkill, my man. Why you then coaxed him to come over to WSI is beyond me.

There's a problem with the registration. It tells you the name has been taken. There were probably several created before I just decided to ignore that measure and go from there with the registration.

I didn't coax him to WSI. That was iwritecode.

If it were up to me I'd prefer he'd just retire altogether. His slanted use of stats to make non-objective points & never showing the complete picture got to be a BIG bore.

Ya, I've been working on getting that damn thing fixed. For most people it works, but for me and a few others it says the name is taken even though it isn't.

I've been reading through coding for a few days, only problem is I don't know what the hell I'm looking for other then a possible bracket let open, etc.

Soxtalk regulars are going to think we're weird.

not at all!

although I get the feeling I've been dropped into the middle of a very convulated soap opera and I have lost track of who likes who and who hates who...

:ph34r: