Boog's WSI Profile

Winning Ugly

I hate all of them...they followed me here.

then could you provide a scorecard of whose name was what when, where, and why? :lol: I have lost track of that too. People seem to have more names than Erica Kane has had husbands on All My Children! :lol:

You mean who was who on espn? Or who made phoney names here that they don't intend on using so you can delete them?

well now right there I am lost - I may regret asking this, but why would anyone create phony names that they never intended to use?

well now right there I am lost - I may regret asking this, but why would anyone create phony names that they never intended to use?

To keep the biggest phoney out of here. He went to WSI instead after we left espn.

Someone created about 8-10 names that he might have created had he signed up here, so I say delete all of those with the word "Boog" in them.

If he comes here and starts to get on peeps nerves, I'm sure you guys know how to handle it.

You've got a lot of phantom registrations out there. I have no idea who created all those Boogs, I just created the one I intend to use Boog_Alou95.

But Boog is not the only name. It might be time for me to give up the reigns of espnjohn1 so you can just delete all the espn's. I wouldn't want such blatant advertising on my board either.

I'll have 50¢ and Ja Rule both shoot at him rather than each other... 

If that means dat goofy-looking, talentless poseur would go away and spares my eyes and ears from another craptacular/camperific "Mah Thuggin'"....Then again, I could always use a laugh and him and As***ty supply da funny in s***buckets.

Same goes for Neo-King of Super-Pop&B...Bobby "Usher, ya stealin' all my sunshine!" Brown.

For reals, yo.

You've got a lot of phantom registrations out there. I have no idea who created all those Boogs, I just created the one I intend to use Boog_Alou95.

But Boog is not the only name.  It might be time for me to give up the reigns of espnjohn1  so you can just delete all the espn's. I wouldn't want such blatant advertising on my board either.

If you want to change your name, just tell me, but it doesn't matter to me either way.

I will go in and remove the ones that you aren't using as a way of cleaning up.

ESPNjohn1 is the one you use all the time correct?