Houston it is...

kapkomet

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very happy for the Astros and the city of Houston. Ain't it nice not to have the Spankees, Red Sox, Cardinals or Braves in the Series...FRESH BLOOD. BRING IT ON b****ES!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO FACE CLEMENS in game 1!!!!!! I swear...my dad still lives back there....and I have NEVER....EVER heard the excitement in his voice as right now. I may piss my pants before Saturday waiting.

The Sox have also taken my mind off my Bear problem!!!!!!!!!

My only concern is this: Minute Maid is very similar to the Cell, and we've been much better all season when playing on the road in a bigger ballpark. Busch would've been a better fit for us. I still think we are a slightly better team than Houston, but I'm definitely more concerned about them than I would've been about the Cardinals.

But hey, that's why they play the games. Bring it on.

QUOTE(FlaCWS @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
My only concern is this: Minute Maid is very similar to the Cell, and we've been much better all season when playing on the road in a bigger ballpark. Busch would've been a better fit for us.  I still think we are a slightly better team than Houston, but I'm definitely more concerned about them than I would've been about the Cardinals.

The good thing is a lot of the balls paul just misses will get out at houston. Who knows how that park is going to play for us, we'll find out though.

QUOTE(FlaCWS @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
My only concern is this: Minute Maid is very similar to the Cell, and we've been much better all season when playing on the road in a bigger ballpark. Busch would've been a better fit for us.  I still think we are a slightly better team than Houston, but I'm definitely more concerned about them than I would've been about the Cardinals.

That works both ways.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
DAMN, my two favorite teams playing each other. My loyalties are always with the Sox, but I'd rather be beating up on any other NL team before the Astros.

Me too. My favorite AL team (obviously) and my favorite NL team both break huge WS droughts in the same season. What are the odds?